Prepaid Visa being declined by itunes.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by FilthyCanadian, May 4, 2009.

1. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    This card has been working for a couple of weeks now, and now it won't accept the CORRECT security code. I have no idea what's going wrong, there's only like 5 bucks left on it, but it's still annoying.

Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Hrrmmm, it didn't expire did it? It is a new month and all.

3. FilthyCanadian

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    It definetly didn't expire, an older one works, it says it still has 4.74 and is active online. I have no idea what's wrong.

4. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    That sucks, can't really think of anything 'cept that iTunes does some quirky things once in a while. Sorry. I'd say try it at a liquor store or something, just to see if it works, although there's less than five bucks on it so don't know how worth it that might be. Are you dying to use specifically for something on iTunes?

5. FilthyCanadian

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    I just like to have money there incase something comes out on itunes, or I want to buy an app, I only have one card left, and it's got 10 bucks on it, for NFS or tiger.

6. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Ahh I gotcha. I just grabbed Tiger the other day, and I can heartily recommend it. So far the best $10 I've spent on one app, although my other $10 was on Rolando which I've still barely ever played. But I love real life golf, and I love the other Tiger Woods games, so I dunno. Everyone keeps sayin its too easy, and they win by like 50 strokes, but that's how ALL the other Tiger games are. NFS def wins in the graphics dept, I'm just not a big fan of those games anyway. Good luck with your iTunes problem, you can shoot me a message if you want to know anything else about Tiger.

7. FilthyCanadian

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    I'll message you later about tiger, issue resolved, really weird though.