Universal [Preorder (discount) 5/14] Bombcats (by Radiangames)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Royce, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #1 Royce, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
    It’s almost the 10th anniversary of Radiangames, and Bombcats will be returning to the AppStore May 14th (based on the special edition premium version). See Luke’s post on Radiangames’ website:
    http://www.radiangames.com/index.html

Preorder is $0.99USD, and it will be $2.99 after a week. This isn’t exactly a new game but it has been tweaked, and since a Chillingo published it previously, this will be a new app. If you are going to get mad because you purchased the previous version years ago, please read Luke’s post from the link above first. Personally I won’t hesitate to toss the man another dollar.

Preorder Link:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bombcats/id1509725943

Old trailer from the original release:

And more fantastic news for Radiangames fans, Ballistic SE and Slydris 2 will also be returning to the AppStore this month (not as new apps). And again, if you’re a fan, you should read the whole post as most of his games will be returning eventually with modern device support.

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Third time buying this game but glad to have it back and it's worth another buck just to help out Luke. If your reading this, thanks for bringing your games to the App Store for us old farts that like clinging to the past.

3. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    It's got explosive kitten rescues. I'm in.

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Loved this game, back then, gonna play again.

5. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I’d pay a buck each for some of his old classics like Super Crossfire to get iPhone X support.

Edit: just read the blog post and my wish will be coming true!

“Just to be clear, the following games will be updated sometime soon with iPhone X support: Inferno 2, Super Crossfighter, Devastator, Fluid, CRUSH, and SideSwype”