Universal [Pre-Order] The Last Train - Definitive Edition

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NumberSmash123, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NumberSmash123

NumberSmash123 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hello Everyone,
    We're really excited to announce the release the iOS version our game The Last Train on 20th October 2020. Get ready to go on a truly emotional adventure like no other. Where all the decisions you make have consequences. Meet over 150 characters with unique backstories and most importantly survive till the end of your journey.

About The Last Train:
    The Last Train is an Alternate History Survival Strategy Game. As one of the last few survivors of World War II America, help the remaining survivors using your train piloting skills. On your way through the country, you will come across a wide range of interesting characters and will be rewarded generously by the rich and get the moral satisfaction of helping the poor. Who will you choose??

We set off to tell a grounded war story, where we explore it from the point of view of a train pilot rather than a soldier on the frontline. This gave us an opportunity to use something other than a gun or a weapon as the primary storytelling device in a war story.

The game has been built from the ground up to make use of all the unique iOS features. Immerse yourself in the game with the power of the iPhone’s Haptic Engine or experience the game in Super HD on the massive iPad screen. The game has been optimised for both iPhones and iPads keeping the design principles and experience of both the devices in mind. If you are playing the game on iOS 14, experience the full capabilities of the updated Game Center, compete with your friends on the leaderboards, and challenge them to complete achievements. Access your user profiles from anywhere in the game.

The game was voted as one of the Most Anticipated Games Developed in India by NDTV Gadgets 360, it was also a finalist for the IGDC Indie Game of The Year Award. The Last Train was one of the first games from India to be funded using Indiegogo.

Feature List
    -
    Unique Survival Adventure Gameplay
    - Engaging storyline that is tailor-made for you based on your decisions
    - Explore over 20 different cities in the United States
    - Deep Crafting, Cooking and Train upgrading systems
    - Highly Interactive Scavenging Gameplay
    - Over 150 unique characters with their own backstories and rewards
    - Features a Grim and Dark Art style
    - Over 15 Cutscenes to immerse you into the game world we've created
    - 2 Game Modes to play through: a Story Mode and a Sandbox Mode
    - Original Soundtrack by Fat Cat Productions
    - Male and Female Voice Over
    - Compete with your friends on the Sandbox Mode Leaderboard
    - GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards

ABOUT US
    Smash Game Studios
    is an Indie Game Company focused on creating compelling experience for Mobile and PC. We're best known for our games The Last Train, Night Racer, Infiltrate and The Ultimate Heist

If you are interested to try the game before release, drop us a comment. The game can be played on any device running iOS 11 and above. The game will be dropping 20th October 2020.

The game has No Ads and No In-App purchases. Pay once and Play on!

The game is now live for Pre-Order, the launch discount will go on from today until the 20th October. Get it now for a discounted price of $1.99!! https://apps.apple.com/app/id1465360812

If you are interested to try the game before release, drop us a comment. The game can be played on any device running iOS 11 and above. The game will be dropping 20th October 2020.

You can get in touch with us at [email protected]
    A few promo images have been added for your viewing pleasure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I seen this and am interested in the game and would be interested in checking it out before release if that is possible.

3. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Thanks for your interest I've posted the code to you.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    thank you, I got it downloaded and will check it out later today.

5. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    It reminds me of a game I can’t remember the name of... I would appreciate the chance to play it early too. :)

NumberSmash123 likes this.
  6. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    I've sent you a code as well Echo. We would love to hear what you think.

7. PewPewOnYou

PewPewOnYou Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Being a fan of survival games, I would love to try your game before release.

8. bx59

bx59 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Color me interested! I need to see how those small texts would look like on my XS Max :)

9. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Hi PewPewOnYou and bx59 I've posted the codes for you! We would love to hear your thoughts on the game.

bx59 likes this.
  10. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    We put in a lot of attention to how the text appears in the iPhone version because our game predominantly uses text for story telling.