Universal [Pre-Order September 8] Kingdomtopia: The Idle King - A story based idle game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Joyseed Gametribe, Aug 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joyseed Gametribe

Joyseed Gametribe New Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Game Developer
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Artwork_Illustration.jpg

Hi all,

I want to introduce you to our newest game “Kingdomtopia: The Idle King”. It is an idle game where you play as King Snow and accompanied by your loyal advisor Pugg.

We are heavily inspired by the likes of adCap and Cash Inc, but want to create something that is of our own recipe as well. The role-playing part of idle games has rarely been touched on and we felt that it would be an interesting approach for it.

In this game, you have to simply manage your resources to regain the Kingdom’s glory. We have also added a little twist of the humorous story and conversations along with our specialty in art. The screenshots below will give you a taste of what's to come in the game.
    unnamed.jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (6).jpg unnamed (5).jpg

The game will be released on September 8th and now will be available as pre-order!

If you are interested you can go to this link to pre-order:
    Kingdomtopia pre order

The pre-order will help us to get more visibility in the app store, thus will be a great booster to our launch later on.

As a new member of touch arcade, we hope that you like our games.

Also, you can follow us in social media to see more of our games and upcoming games:

Joyseed Facebook

Joyseed Twitter

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Joyseed Gametribe Nice to see the post here, I’ve already got this game ordered to check it out. I do check out a lot of idle games but the vast majority don’t stay on my device for very long usually due to ads or the iap system.

It’ll be interesting to see how this one goes, although I wish it was out already as I’m off work this week and back to work when it comes out sadly.

Joyseed Gametribe likes this.
  3. Joyseed Gametribe

Aug 27, 2020
    Game Developer
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Hi man, thank you for kind words! Hope this will bring something fresh to you, and if you got any feedback after launch, you know where to reach :)

ste86uk likes this.
  4. Greenmee

Greenmee New Member

Aug 31, 2020
    @Joyseed Gametribe It is interesting to see another classic idle game, I have pre ordered your game, and hopefully i can play it soon!

Joyseed Gametribe likes this.
  5. Joyseed Gametribe

Aug 27, 2020
    Game Developer
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Hi Mr Green!

Thank you for your interest man! check us out on this Sept 8! Really hope that you can enjoy it!

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012