iPhone [Pre-Order/Sep 12] Ulala: Idle Adventure by X.D. Global

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Johny_Toxic, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johny_Toxic

Johny_Toxic Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana

Ulala: Idle Adventure

X.D. Global
    Whether you’re sleeping, eating, or taking the subway - come play Ulala: Idle Adventure! Ulala is an idle MMORPG, which…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Whether you’re sleeping, eating, or taking the subway - come play Ulala: Idle Adventure! Ulala is an idle MMORPG, which brings to life the excitement and adventures of the Stone Age in a fun and social way! Could you ever imagine the Stone Age to be so carefree? At the edge of the desert, and at the foot of a volcano, there lives a group of happy Ulala and a bunch of little monsters. Ice and fire, thunder and electricity, all intertwine on the wild and vast continent where there's constantly a struggle between peace and action. This season’s Hunting Horn is about to blow! Ride your little Tyrannosaurus Rex and bring all your friends along to prove yourself to be a top hunter this season in the world of Ulala. A relaxed RPG? Want to be the best, but don’t want to spend all of your time constantly playing? Come play Ulala! Here, the easy and addictive gameplay will not distract from your daily life! Tired of taking painstaking efforts to upgrade your characters? Come to Ulala, where your character and pets are automatically upgraded and infinitely level-up. This brings a whole new concept and gameplay experience to the very idea of MMORPGs. Anytime and anywhere, here in the land of Ulala you can team-up and make new friends, even while chatting or enjoying a meal! Playing an RPG has never been so easy! Team-up with friends and make a name for yourselves! In the world of Ulala, you can enjoy all kinds of bonuses and benefits by teaming-up! Relax, and come to the world of Ulala with all of your friends and family! A vast and versatile gameplay experience The gameplay is enriched by a very large choice of skills, equipment, skins, and much more! Collect Epic equipment pieces and Skill Cards to unlock and upgrade powerful skill sets. Ulala says ‘NO!’ to fixed classes and gameplay styles; presenting thousands of different combinations of skills, equipment, and much more. This allows you to craft and create your own personal class and gameplay style! Get ready to bring along your favorite pet, and dash off to strike a powerful blow to your enemies! Never-ending choice of pets Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger, Marmots… Have your choice of your own personal pet, which will level-up and grow along with you on your adventure. Just remember to prepare your delicious recipes and traps! We wish you good luck! For more information: Official Website:https://ulala.xdg.com/ Facebook group:https://facebook.com/PlayUlala/
    Information
    Seller:X.D. Global
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Sep 11, 2019
    Updated:Apr 17, 2024
    Version:1.135
    Size:3.4 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[​IMG]

X.D. Global
    Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing
    USD​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
    • iPad23G-iPad23G
    • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5-iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini-iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
    • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
    • iPadAir-iPadAir
    • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
    • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
    • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
    • iPhone6-iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
    • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
    • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
    • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
    • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
    • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
    • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
    • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
    • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
    • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
    • iPadPro-iPadPro
    • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
    • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
    • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
    • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
    • iPhone7-iPhone7
    • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
    • iPad611-iPad611
    • iPad612-iPad612
    • iPad71-iPad71
    • iPad72-iPad72
    • iPad73-iPad73
    • iPad74-iPad74
    • iPhone8-iPhone8
    • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
    • iPhoneX-iPhoneX
    • iPad75-iPad75
    • iPad76-iPad76
    • iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS
    • iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax
    • iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR
    • iPad812-iPad812
    • iPad834-iPad834
    • iPad856-iPad856
    • iPad878-iPad878
    • iPadMini5-iPadMini5
    • iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular
    • iPadAir3-iPadAir3
    • iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular
    • iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 808.3MB

X.D. Global
    Whether you’re sleeping, eating, or taking the subway - come play Ulala: Idle Adventure! Ulala is an idle MMORPG, which…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Whether you’re sleeping, eating, or taking the subway - come play Ulala: Idle Adventure! Ulala is an idle MMORPG, which brings to life the excitement and adventures of the Stone Age in a fun and social way! Could you ever imagine the Stone Age to be so carefree? At the edge of the desert, and at the foot of a volcano, there lives a group of happy Ulala and a bunch of little monsters. Ice and fire, thunder and electricity, all intertwine on the wild and vast continent where there's constantly a struggle between peace and action. This season’s Hunting Horn is about to blow! Ride your little Tyrannosaurus Rex and bring all your friends along to prove yourself to be a top hunter this season in the world of Ulala. A relaxed RPG? Want to be the best, but don’t want to spend all of your time constantly playing? Come play Ulala! Here, the easy and addictive gameplay will not distract from your daily life! Tired of taking painstaking efforts to upgrade your characters? Come to Ulala, where your character and pets are automatically upgraded and infinitely level-up. This brings a whole new concept and gameplay experience to the very idea of MMORPGs. Anytime and anywhere, here in the land of Ulala you can team-up and make new friends, even while chatting or enjoying a meal! Playing an RPG has never been so easy! Team-up with friends and make a name for yourselves! In the world of Ulala, you can enjoy all kinds of bonuses and benefits by teaming-up! Relax, and come to the world of Ulala with all of your friends and family! A vast and versatile gameplay experience The gameplay is enriched by a very large choice of skills, equipment, skins, and much more! Collect Epic equipment pieces and Skill Cards to unlock and upgrade powerful skill sets. Ulala says ‘NO!’ to fixed classes and gameplay styles; presenting thousands of different combinations of skills, equipment, and much more. This allows you to craft and create your own personal class and gameplay style! Get ready to bring along your favorite pet, and dash off to strike a powerful blow to your enemies! Never-ending choice of pets Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Sabertooth Tiger, Marmots… Have your choice of your own personal pet, which will level-up and grow along with you on your adventure. Just remember to prepare your delicious recipes and traps! We wish you good luck! For more information: Official Website:https://ulala.xdg.com/ Facebook group:https://facebook.com/PlayUlala/
    Information
    Seller:X.D. Global
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Sep 11, 2019
    Updated:Apr 17, 2024
    Version:1.135
    Size:3.4 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Really been geeking about this one! Its available for pre-order on the app store, expected Sep, 12.

2. Johny_Toxic

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    I was watching some of the beta streams and this looks really good. It looks like its got the traditional class system, tank / healer / mage / melee with a couple sub-classes for each. It's idle, but you still can make a party of friends to idle with. Think I'm leaning towards the shaman healer, let me know if anyone wants to party up. Come's out later tonight, cant wait to jump all over this one.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #3 ste86uk, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Sounds worth checking out I like having an idle game on the go. I’ll have a look for more info on it, where did you find the info on classes?

Edit: it’s already out in the UK, downloading now. Just lets me pre download but can’t play yet. First choice is server has Europe and all the regions or a global server.

4. Johny_Toxic

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    #4 Johny_Toxic, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    F6DD13CE-1139-4327-A5D5-E1770A29DB15.jpeg A28BDDD4-948F-469B-A7F4-6BE600A3BD95.jpeg F7D1CB0E-3CFA-4495-A20B-4D3D3599BB46.jpeg 593458C3-12D0-4BF6-A09A-C196B66315B0.jpeg A6CCBF1E-397C-4031-BFAE-85359156A84C.jpeg 831A40A7-E41A-4FC8-8EBA-1F59047CE680.jpeg 9939E5EE-9C5C-4387-9F4D-AD327B0A8C5E.jpeg 4B7E700B-F04B-47BF-9577-548A9EDDBE6A.jpeg

ste86uk likes this.
  5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Thanks for that, tough choice there. Although the English isn’t perfect and I see it has subscriptions too hopefully those aren’t necessary as I’m not a fan of free games with subs.

6. Johny_Toxic

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    I think they all have a male and female version as well, which is always a big plus. I think the subscription is a monthly "pass" type deal, something similar to Fortnite's battle pass, or Arena of Valor's codex. I would expect a handful of other freemium shenanigans too.

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    The same on Android. Available for download, but unplayable. Getting a lot of 1 star reviews because of that. Not the smartest move from the dev. They should've stick to register or pre-order button instead. This could hurt the game. It's not the first case. This has happened before.

8. Johny_Toxic

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    Second Galaxy did the same. Let’s you download and install before the actual servers go live. I get a pop up that says exactly when the servers are opening up. 10:00PM (GMT -4). Maybe it’s different times for each area to help manage the load on their servers or something like that. Definitely need a new plan if it’s generating a bunch of 1 star reviews though, that’s not good.

9. Johny_Toxic

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    I think it should be going live now.

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #10 ste86uk, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    What server did you two pick?

I can’t see a skill list to help pick a class. I made a Druid to try and see.