Universal [Pre-Order/Jan 16] Pascal’s Wager (by Tipsworks/Giant Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Royce, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011

Pascal's Wager

Giant Network
    August 19th, 2022 Newest add-on content, Dance of the Throne, is now available! The Soul of Obsession carrying the will …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    August 19th, 2022 Newest add-on content, Dance of the Throne, is now available! The Soul of Obsession carrying the will of all Demiurges has been summoned to Solas again, and it's here for revenge! The leader of Demiurge, Elena, will be arriving as a playable character in this mode. Dance in a flurry of dual blades and experience a completely new challenge in Solas. 20th Aug 2020 "The Tides of Oblivion" DLC is available! New story, maps and playable character. Adventure with Jerold to explore the cursed Ichthyosauria! ■ Devices support: - System run iOS 9 and above - iPhone 6s and above - iPad models with 2G RAM or more ■ Description Pascal's Wager is an action role playing game with the style of dark fantasy. The game provides its players with top-notch picture quality and a feast for the senses that the mobile platform has never had before. In the game, the world is shrouded by dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious. People there become lunatic, and nobody knows the secrets behind that. Players can play multiple characters to experience the strong storyline and reveal various hidden areas of the map. Along the way, they will fight unbelievable enemies, confront epic bosses, and embrace overwhelming death and truth. All the while, they'll be engrossed by a magnificent soundtrack performed by a world-class orchestra. ■ Features - An incredibly Rich and Deep story, 20 or more hours of content - Four operable characters, with different combat modes and skill trees - Dozens of different enemies, bringing extensive experience of hectic battles - Diversified NPCs, responding to independent subplots - Three-dimensional map with multiple layers - Cinematic performance and storytelling, fully voiced dialog - Powerfully attractive soundtracks, performed by a world-famous symphony orchestra - Full controller support to ensure the best possible gameplay experience - Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters ■ Story In ancient times, a natural disaster brought the Sun from high in the Sky to the depths of the Ocean, allowing a mysterious dark fog to blanket the World. Simultaneously, Colossi, beings that were revered by descendants, roamed the lands for the very first time. These Colossi, which emit the sparks of light that disperse the black fog, bring the only hope to mankind. Thousands of years later, humanity has long grown accustomed to following in the footsteps of these revered beings as they travel through the black fog. However, just as how the Sun was mysteriously brought down from the Sky, these Colossi have also began to fall mysteriously... Terrence, a courier whom was expelled by the Church, has learned that his long estranged wife Teresa, may have some connection to the recent fall of the Colossi. Setting forth on a journey filled with anguish, deception and possible redemption, Terrence seeks to find his wife and the truth behind their World. ◆ SNS ◆ - Facebook: @PascalsWagerGame - Youtube: Pascal's Wager - Twitter: @PascalsWager_ - Instagram: @pascalswagergame - Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/PascalsWagerGame - Discord: https://discord.gg/aXxxENu
    Information
    Seller:Giant Network
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:Jan 16, 2020
    Updated:Dec 25, 2023
    Version:1.11.6
    Size:2.8 GB
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pascals-wager/id1476649036

J05H and Son of Anarchy like this.
  2. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    So looking forward to this one probably going to get a new iPhone as well next year I’m leaning toward the iPhone 11 or the pro probably the pro I’m coming from an iPhone 7 so...

3. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Really expecting this one

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yeah I think this is going to be killer. Here are some more videos:

5. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I guess my ipad pro 2015 will suffer and will need to be refreshed

6. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    I’m using an iPad Pro 2017 I checked with the developer and they said it’ll run well on my iPad

7. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    I imagine your iPad will probably be fine to run the game you just may have to tweak the graphics settings a little bit

Skall likes this.
  8. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    A few weeks guys I’m excited for the game

J05H likes this.
  9. J05H

J05H Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2017
    So I think the second sentence in the details section has a typo. It says "Free Preorder now and you will get the full game on the release day at price of .99!" - shouldn't the price say $6.99?

10. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Since there’s obviously a free look camera I’m waiting with preorder until the option to invert Y-axis is confirmed. Also showcasing the gameplay on iPhone 11 with latest A13 chip is another reason for me to wait to see how’s the actual performance on older devices first.

11. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    Depends on what device I have an iPad Pro 2nd generation and with some heavy games such as oceanhorn 2 after update 1.5 I’ve experienced very few framerate drops so that shows that Even heavy games can run decent even on older devices which device do you have? And also I have a question I’ve been running into overheating issues with these heavy games do the devices with an A12 Bionic chip do any better?

12. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @agreen437 Oceanhorn 2 isn't really a heavy game. That graphic style has been here for years. It's easy to optimize. It runs pretty smooth on A10 devices like latest regular iPad 7th gen. And yet, it's still locked to 30fps. There are much more demanding games out there. GRID Autosport comes to mind. I had difficulty running the game smoothly on high settings in 30fps. There were occasional slowdowns. It runs fine with low settings in 60fps on A10. And can take full advantage of A12X.

Showcasing the Pascal's Wager on latest A13 only doesn't bring a lot of hope for us with devices older than a year. But we'll see. All I'm saying is I'm not pre-ordering blindly before I'm sure it can actually run smoothly.

13. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Bought my dad an iPad Pro for xmas this year. Looks like I am going to have to steal it for this.

14. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    @macplash you make a very good point I didn’t realize oceanhorn 2 was not a graphics intensive game I just said that because my iPad Pro 2nd generation was overheating I’ve been thru multiple devices at this point and previously I had an older iPad Pro 9.7 and tested it in all kinds of mobile games and literally it almost was burning my handS my current iPad gets a little warm but not burning so yeah these devices get a little warm right I mean it’s not uncommon and several developers have told me the same thing but don’t you think that the smaller the chipset in these devices the less heat like the recent iPad Air Or mini that was announced this past March I wonder if they overheat as much sorry for going technical anyway looking forward to this game pascal wager

15. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    6 more days yay

16. agreen437

Jun 12, 2014
    Excited for this game truly console quality dark souls for iPad

17. Glad that more and more devs bring quality games to mobile

18. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009