Universal [Pre-Order][Beta] Evelyn's Farm: idle paranormal adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jsenter, Jan 2, 2020.

1. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Hi everyone, I'm the developer of Nano Empire, Friends of the Prince, and A Few Minutes of Glory. It's time to announce my fourth game: Evelyn's Farm!

Evelyn's Farm is a paranormal adventure in which you and your friends are helping an old lady on her farm to save money for college. What could possibly go wrong? Mechanically, it's a text-based incremental along the lines of Nano Empire, A Dark Room, Universal Paperclips, and SPACEPLAN.

Pre-order at a 50% discount: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evelyns-farm/id1490259856

Expected release date is January 27. Until then, I'm looking for beta testers. If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] and then post your feedback here. Thanks!

touchette likes this.
  2. touchette

touchette Member
    Patreon Silver

May 2, 2017
    No spare time for testing right now but I pre-ordered. Looking forward to the release!

3. jimjmi

jimjmi New Member

Mar 20, 2013
    I would like to test this game. I like to play text-based incremental games.
    Sent you an email already. Thanks

4. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Sent you an email. Hope to test this game. Looks interesting.
    Thanks!

5. Potato Toot

Potato Toot Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 25, 2017
    Male
    Indie Game Dev
    United States
    I also sent you an email and am looking forward to testing!

6. Potato Toot

Potato Toot Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 25, 2017
    Male
    Indie Game Dev
    United States
    I've been Beta testing this past weekend. It consumed most of my free time (and then some). It looks like you were looking for feedback on the amount of wait time. I will say, when I rarely lost (and was injured) it didn't seem to be an issue, because it seemed like a good idea to take a 15 minute break after playing for over an hour. But when I would lose repeatedly (and when the odds were pretty heavily in my favor I might add :) ) it became a bit discouraging to wait that long - I would wait, fight and lose, wait, fight and lose, wait...and since I was raking in the money and saving it for big items (I was needing millions) I was not going to spend any of it on healing. I have gone through the game 3 full times (all with different "endings"). Obviously, I have been enjoying it. I find myself trying to predict what the ramifications of each option will be, I'm batting less that 0.500! LOL

jsenter likes this.
  7. jsenter

jsenter Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you for all of the beta responses! The game is launching next Monday. Last chance to get the pre-order discount!