Universal [Pre-order]Aeon Wars: Galactic Conquest (by Mars Game)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Geegle, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Geegle

Geegle New Member

Jun 21, 2019
    Male
    #1 Geegle, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Hey TouchArcaders! After countless hours of work, I am really excited to announce the pre-order of Aeon Wars. Available Pre-Order now and launching on 1st July this year. Grab it here guys: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1459964328

Aeon Wars: Galactic Conquest has entered open-beta mode, which developed by Hong Kong-based developer Mars Game. So what’s this space-based action game all about?

BACKGROUND:
    Earth is doomed. Abandoning hope for a world reborn, humans began their mass migration to the stars in the year 2409. Backed by the entirety of mankind, the Terran Federation formed the first expeditionary fleet——the Icarus Corps. The universe is vast and mysterious. After discovering the unlimited resources buried deep within the Sagan Cluster, the Icarus Corps chose to betray the Federation. Anger and rage at the traitors spread across Earth like wildfire. The Federation sent fleet after fleet to pursue the rebels. Wealth, rights, honor... Whatever the reason you've chosen to journey to the stars, this new adventure will allow you to reinvent yourself. Destroy the rebels and build a new galactic order with steel and unlimited firepower! Welcome, Captain!

GAMEPLAY:
    The future of the galaxy is now IN YOUR HANDS. The universe is in chaos. Order and justice must be upheld! You play as a commander of a space station first charged with rebuilding your station.
    The law of the jungle is the only rule – only the strongest will survive! Enemies have set their sights on each other and on you. You must construct your defenses to protect your stations. Expand your fleets to explore the galaxy and raid other forces. Colonize and mine resources to earn wealth and equip your ships. You can either choose to fight alone or ally with other players and fight in an alliance. The endless universe and an inexhaustible stream of enemies await. Who will be the new Master of the Universe?

Join the space age and be among the first pioneers to explore the universe of Aeon Wars: Galactic Conquest. You can pre-order the game now!

[​IMG]
    Pre-Order Link:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1459964328
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/aeonwars2019
    Youtube:

2. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    Wow, the graphics look amazing - the look reminds me of the old game Homeworld with large cruisers and fighters, was that game an inspiration?

Apologies if I missed it but what is the gameplay of this game? Is it a RTS? I see the price is free, will it need internet access to play or does it have an offline mode/can you pay a premium price? Thanks

3. Geegle

Geegle New Member

Jun 21, 2019
    Male
    Hey buddy~ Aeon Wars is a sci-fi strategy game. RTS gameplay would be added in the near future. Aeon Wars is free to download. Internet is necessary to play the game. Thank you for your interest. You can download it in 4 days.