Universal Pre-Civilization Marble Age (by Echidna LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Dec 17, 2014.

1. clarusvictoria

clarusvictoria Well-Known Member

Mailbox empty. Once again - email [email protected]

2. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    My bad, sorry about that. Mail sent.

3. clarusvictoria

Got it! Thanks a lot!

4. clarusvictoria

I’d like to announce the beginning of the beta-test for Sparta Campaign (Pre-Civilization Marble Age)! (iOS version via TestFlight)

Test will begin 18 of February (evening CET) and will end 20 of February.

Anyone who would like to participate, please send me youe iOS emails via PM or just write it here in the thread.

After that please drop a few lines about the game right to the thread or send by email to [email protected] :
    • First impression - just in your own words.
    • What is the most you liked or disliked playing Sparta Campaign? Were there any glitches or bugs?
    • If caught any bugs or errors - describe them or tell me how to find them (preferably with the screens or saves with the bugged turns).
    • Please, write a few lines about game balance - what seemed strange or not makes sense (constructions, technologies, the solutions for events).

Have fun!

5. Luckithroe

Luckithroe Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Just bought this but crashes instantly. I take it there are no plans for iPhone 6 support at the moment? Unfortunate as I even purposely bought this before the sale as Being an engineer myself I like to support independent projects when I can.

6. clarusvictoria

Please do not worry! "Support" here mean only full screen for iPhone 6, the game optimized for iPhone 5 now.

We are aware about crashes in new version - doing everything we can to fix it, but it will take about 1-2 week to update the game (due the Apple Review taking 8-10 days )

Please wait a little and we'll fix everything and will add a new content (Sparta Campain)

7. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Thanks for the update, everything is working fine again! Time to sink hours and hours into the Sparta Campaign I suppose :)

8. clarusvictoria

This is spaaaaartaaaa!!!

Thanks God, everything went smoothly. Bugs fixed, Sparta available, Apple approved expedited review - enjoy!

... and the main motto for this update is "THIS IS SPAAAAARTAAAA!!!"

BTW could you please leave a comment about Sparta? Here or in Appstore - we would like to follow the players comments and advices in our future projects!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING! :)

9. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This was finally updated.The name has changed though.