Universal Pre-Civilization Marble Age (by Echidna LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Dec 17, 2014.

1. clarusvictoria

clarusvictoria Well-Known Member

I took a look into Kairosoft you mentioned - and I was scared :) And I must say - NO, we not "Kairosoftish" :confused: We are like classical PC Civilization (not the crappy Revolution etc). I must warn you - our game is about thinking, not just clicking differents arrows and buttons:cool:

2. clarusvictoria

$2.99 we'll hold till 31 of December if the things remains as it is.

BTW guys, please rate our game and drop a line of your opinion. We are really need it.

3. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Finally something Civ-like that doesnt suck! Absolutely hooked so far, even though I keep failing all over the place. Any hints on how to make enough money to get envoys faster? Since their "price" rises exponentially...

4. clarusvictoria

Thanks for the kind words!

Regarding the money - reseach Trading, build Marketplace (you need to have enough population to fill it with workers) After that Code of Laws + Agora. Do not forget that there are cities (like Knossos) thats need only 1 Envoy to conclude the Alliance (you could improve relation with them to maxmum by trading and spend only 1 Envoy to conclude Alliace). More than that - train generals and convert them to Envoys.

5. ikmalmn

ikmalmn Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Sorry :p

But I would love buy this and thanks for the info

6. clarusvictoria

No hard feelings!:) Looking forward for your opinion after you'll try it ;) Will see by yourself "kairosoftish" it or not :)

7. Korgoth

Korgoth New Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Cool game. But I have 3 alliances and 160 warriors with walls and the training upgrade, but I still lose to the Persians. So I am maxed out, still lose.
    Help save a good game?

8. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

I downloaded Pre-Civilization Bronze Age while it was free for a short while. I feel like a criminal :rolleyes:

9. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Is this turn based or real time

10. ikmalmn

Apr 1, 2013
    Turn based :)

Every turn is 100 years if I am correct

11. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Just managed to beat the game (without ruling quite the entire world though) after two days of pretty much non-stop play :eek:
    What I'd like to see added apart from iPhone6 optimization would be allowing the player to continue after the game is over at least until they have accomplished the final objective (similar like it was in Bronze Age).
    Looking really forward to the Sparta Campaign now, and please never stop making these kinds of games!

Would recommend this to anyone remotely interested in a real Civ-like (but also very different and great) game.

12. clarusvictoria

Strange, usually everything should be okay here - what choice you took? Allied force main fight?
    http://i.imgur.com/yxTdbgR.png I tried to repeat it - and kicked persian arses.

13. clarusvictoria

Congratulations! Man you are the true conqueror ;) What do you think about taking part in Great Guide Contest? The winner will first receive Sparta, his work will be added to the official guide and we will add his name to Credits.

14. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Sure I'd love to help you out! Though I'll have to admit I needed A LOT of tries to make it to the end so I'm not sure if I'd be your best choice ;)
    If you were considering doing some more localization work though, I have a bit too much time on my hands atm, could help you out with a german/french translation!

15. clarusvictoria

Thanks adde you to the contacts. BTW could you pelase drop a line or two in the Appstore review please?;)

16. ikmalmn

Apr 1, 2013
    Hard game...but I ALMOST MADE IT

I just found that one sweet spot and lost :(

Got a lot of envoys by making so much money but (almost) no production and not so much research

Alliance with Sparta and had no military

Just need walls and possibly more warriors

17. Korgoth

Korgoth New Member

Dec 21, 2014
    I picked to "Stop them from crossing the hellespont" with no luck multiple times. Finally i chose the "allied strike" which beat the persians, but greece was ravaged.
    So i just played on with that as my default.

Similarly, it seems there is no way to beat the romans, just accept vassalhood until you can throw them out. Is that intended or can they be beaten too?

18. clarusvictoria

You on the right way :) Soon we'll publish 1st part of the FAQ:cool:

19. clarusvictoria

Grats! You found a right path to repell the Presian Invation.

Romans can be beaten 100% :cool:Small advice "How to ..." beat the Romans:
    - Hold them with gold from attacking you as long as possible, looking for allies with every possible city (there are cities like Knossos that improve relations with you just with tradind - ony 1 envoy needed to conclude the alliance with them) Allied cities and your military upgrades must do the thing.

20. udunn0m3

udunn0m3 Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Did that already, on the German Appstore though.