Prairie Chute Promo Code Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by matt.johnson.mobile, Aug 21, 2009.

1. matt.johnson.mobile

matt.johnson.mobile Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Game Developer
    Murphy, TX
    Hello,

I have 2 FREE promo codes for individuals who are willing to play our game and give us a honest review on both our iTunes app page and main thread on TA here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=413488#post413488

The first two people to PM me with the final score at the end of our "Hands On" video from the top of the main thread (link above) will get the codes. You can check out the game at:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324616043&mt=8

Thanks,
    Matt

2. maxpc

maxpc Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Malaysia
    Good luck with the contest, I bought the game and am pretty addicted to it :)

3. matt.johnson.mobile

Jun 6, 2009
    Game Developer
    Murphy, TX
    Thanks MaxPC! Version 1.1 with AGON social network and 6 different leaderboards between all three difficulties is awaiting approval by Apple now! Send me your thoughts for achievements you might like to see in 1.2.

Happy Chuting,
    Matt

4. matt.johnson.mobile

Jun 6, 2009
    Game Developer
    Murphy, TX
    We have our winners. Thanks again :)

Matt

5. ValentineNicole

ValentineNicole Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Just posting to say that I was one of the winners :) Thanks again!

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Show off!

7. Indiania

Indiania Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Thanks for the code! This is a cute casual game. I like the fact that are 3 different difficulty levels and tilt sensitivities. Backgrounds and enemies (vultures, coyotes, bombs, and cacti) keep changing to keep it interesting and challenging. I like that the praire dog holes aren't always in the same spot. My only suggestion was going to be to add global leaderboards for each level and achievements, but I saw that you were already adding them. Great! Looking forward to the update. This is a fun quick pick up and play game.

8. matt.johnson.mobile

Jun 6, 2009
    Game Developer
    Murphy, TX
    Thanks for the feedback Indiania. Hopefully the approval process will go quickly, the Geotagged leaderboards are lots of fun, I have been spamming all my friends on Twitter and Facebook with my high scores since I started beta :).

Matt