Universal PPKP (by SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 19, 2017.

1. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Yup that much I understand. I get what the lvl 1 (strengths and weaknesses) and 3 (attack and defense) visor does. What about lvl 2? What is that 286 number representing?

2. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    That's how many coins the enemy is worth when you kill him.

3. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Thank you! Was driving me crazy trying to figure out what the hell that number meant.

4. Matt2405

Matt2405 New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Has anyone noticed if there's any real damage gains in leveling up special attacks? Downloaded this four days ago and have been playing a few hours a day- I leveled up my Hadoken-like attack past 150 and it's still doing similar damage. Can't really figure out the point in grinding when there's no cap or true indicator of effectiveness !

Attached Files:

5. parallelgod

parallelgod New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Hint on beating the boss with counter

Blue fireball from the boss is punch
    pinkish fireball is kick
    right when the fireball is shot, immediately use the corresponding move against it, so just time it right.

6. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #126 Solarclipse, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Yes you will definitely do more damage, but I think the IAP scrolls cap out at a lower damage then later combos?...many hits, but lower damage.

7. BklynBullyBoss

BklynBullyBoss New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I luv PPKP yo

FELLOW GAMERS

I am BklynBullyBoss, and I LOVE THIS DAMN GAME

I joined this forum, just to be able to speak on PPKP, my new favorite iOS based game. I too am in awe of its FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC-NESS, and I could not wait to share what I have seen. I have skimmed thru the many pages of this post, and I have not seen anyone post this dilemma I am faced with.

[​IMG]

I am stuck here. There's a humongous purple pig there that just literally blows me away.

[​IMG]

Has anyone seen this? Beaten it? PLEASE SHARE!!!!

As far as combos, I about to buy my first 7 step combo. I have 12 batteries.

[​IMG]

I also bought a few boosters, I just don't like that they level up one at a time.

[​IMG]

If anyone can shed some light into what comes next, that'd be awesome, until then, i'll be setting high numbers on all the beaten stages, and earn some well needed cash to max out those batteries.

FIGHT ON GAMERS

KKPPPPKKPPPP has been my most favorite double combo so far.

COMMENT AWAY! BTW I tried my best with this post, I hope the images display properly, as they did not show up in the preview, if not, here are the direct links

https://ibb.co/fEoKZk
    https://ibb.co/nmnrfQ
    https://ibb.co/jPtxLQ
    https://ibb.co/nPfzZk

8. BklynBullyBoss

BklynBullyBoss New Member

Aug 3, 2017
  9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You haven't looked well the previous page ;)

10. Electric Groove

Electric Groove New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Final Boss

I'm not really sure how to fight the final boss. Do I need to have everything from the dojo purchased? Here are my stats

Attached Files:

11. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Lol, a lot of people not reading through the posts. #

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Exactly what I was thinking, and you just need to read the last 2-3 pages for the doubts that are mentioned in the last posts :p

13. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Do not kill the final boss if you want to farm coins super easy. You can juggle him for a ton of coins per combo. I regret killing him because coin farming is super hard now and I have since quit the game. Until we get another update with new stuff to do, it's not worth it.

14. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Speaking of not reading older posts, I did put in spoiler tags a way to make 30-60K very easily a while back....I've heard so many people talk about this, maybe I'll just repost.

1st tip: 400+ hits at the junkyard
    Your device is multi-touch. So put as many fingertips as you can on PK and tap away.
    2nd tip: Easy Money
    There is an equipable that gives you a chance to send an enemy HIGH into the air...just like when you are destroying the car...so use the multitouch and tap away. The game will slow down and *visually* freeze....but you will hear the kching kching of coins...you may have to wait a while for the screen to start moving again, but I've never had the game actually freeze from this.

15. Mikechepo

Mikechepo New Member

Aug 10, 2017
    This game has been really addictive and has been my past time for 10 days, but I've hit a stump. I have cleared and constructed everything on the left side of the island and the right side except one thing. On the right side of the island there is a gigantic boss that usually blows you away in your helicopter. But when you press on the tower and construct a suit and a hover board then you can fight him only once. When you fight him, he is impossible to damage except when you counter his energy ball attack or whatever it's called. Is there any other way to kill him because I can't progress anymore unless I kill the giant monster.

16. Matt2405

Matt2405 New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    No, countering his haduken like moves is the only way to damage him. Make sure you've gotten to purchase everything you want in the game, coin wise, as he is the best way to farm coins out of if you juggle him in the air with upper cuts.

17. Beezy123

Beezy123 New Member

Oct 2, 2017
    Ppkp

How do you perform the counter attacks? I’ve done it but can’t figure how I’m doing it when I do.

18. galtenberg

galtenberg New Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Wait until right before you would be struck. If you go too early, you'll raise a shield.

19. Cerealkillr95

Cerealkillr95 New Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Male
    So I just started doing some testing at end-game and the “modifiers” you buy from the lady in the top left level up the same for each one. So far I’ve tested leveling up to level 2 but will keep going.

The first level takes 30 kills to get. It’s not based on attacks or damage or anything, just kills.

The second level takes 150 kills to get.

I tested this by going to the first training area and killing monsters until it leveled up and did it with 3 different attack modifiers. Using the corresponding attack does nothing for the modifier, just kills. Also, I just finished buying everything that coins can buy and don’t really see a purpose for coins anymore until an update comes, which might not happen.

20. Cerealkillr95

Cerealkillr95 New Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Male
    I just finished the boss and it opens a portal to another endless zone, but after you finish the boss there’s a play button to continue and a picture of a bird with a +10 diamonds symbol next to it. I clicked it and nothing happened. I got no diamonds.