Universal PPKP (by SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Update: there are 7 hit combos. The last boss...I can't take him down yet, but I was trying to figure out how to get to him...and all I will say is <clap, clap, clap>

It seems like all the magical attacks are equally...weak against him, so I'd recommend taking one of them, maybe lightning because it gets used a lot, and maxing out the bonus with it.

Also, max out the junker % to get more out of it, because you'll need a lot of parts...hopefully, if you picked up my last tip you'll have way more saved up than I did.

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Good tips. I'm on the last part of the 1st screen and saving up for the coin drop upgrade....good call ####

3. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    So, it seems X is bad, circle is good, filled circle is best.. no idea what triangle is though?

4. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah also lost, but triangle seems to indicate damage dealt on that form of attack. It might mean those attacks gain a buff..maybe

5. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Update: last boss (maybe? Probably.) max defense; it's more important than offense. That's all I say for now :)

Yeah not sure about the triangles.

6. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    For those of you who have completed the game, how much content is there (hrs of gameplay)? I have heard there are multiple bosses and multiple maps? Also, is the developer active on this board? It would be nice to be able to give him suggestions regarding some content updates, etc.

Lastly, could someone shed some light on how to counter and evade attacks without being hit or having to block? What is the skill here?

Overall, I think this game is fantastic as it reminds me of river city ransom accept with more depth! What do others think?

7. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Not sure on total hours of gameplay but I've probably put 6-8 hours in already and haven't made it to the 2nd map yet.
    Regarding counters: firstly, you have to initiate block with the appropriate color (eyes of enemy orange, you need to tap orange). Timing the counter takes more precision and you have to essentially wait to tap the block button until right before the attack is ablut to hit you. So instead of tapping to block right after the enemy initiates the attack, instead wait until just before thst attack hits and then tap the block button. I'm not perfect at it, but proficient enough to be able to regularly pull it off. Once u get the timing down, you'll progress further into the game. Be sure to buy the energy cans in the food shop, as u gain one attack each time u purchase the can. Then keep upgrading the food building (each upgrade makes the next energy can available for a higher price each time).

8. Treeheart21

Treeheart21 New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Secret Move?

Spoiler Alert
    I was playing the game and messed up the ice combo when suddenly the enemy started spewing coins the last two times I hit it. I only have 6 hits available, and the combo I found is Punch-Kick-Punch-Punch-Kick-Punch. Has anyone else done this. :confused:

9. Treeheart21

Treeheart21 New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Secret Move? Cont.

I tried it again and instead ended with a kick and the enemy was still giving coins BEFORE it 'died'.

10. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #50 chief78, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    I couldn't tecall the combo but I've had a few times where 3 coins spewed out after beating the enemy. You get coins (shown right above ur enemy) when you knock him into the air. Each attack that sends them up gives a small amount. A prev post mentioned potentially being able to keep tapping the attack button when the enemy is in the air but I couldn't get that to work...I'll try the combo though.

EDIT: I have 10 attacks right now and that move didn't generate extra coins, but u do accumulate coins for every air parry.

11. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    GO for opposites.
    If it’s a kick combo for example, right after the fire, use punch, kick, punch, kick until you run out of energy

12. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah that's the one I mentioned in spoiler tags as a way to get tens of thousands of dollars...you go high up into the air, like at the junkyard :) It's a % chance, I think one of the equipables improves the chance, but not sure entirely.

Wait, no, that's not what you are talking about. Yeah, whatever your last hits are after a combo, but aren't feeding into another combo, you will get money instead. Not a lot, but it doesn't hurt.

13. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    So I was watching the combat video (go into ur house and there's 3 game cartridges to the right of ur stats) and towards the end it shows a white exclamation point and a yellow one....these are in the store and I'm assuming that's how I unlock their use. The yellow one showed the opponent getting stunned and the player knocking him way up in the sky and the screen goes black but u can hear the sound of multiple coins being gained....is that what ur talking about Solarclipse?

14. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Once u get to 5 or 6 hit combos (when u can end with an elemental attack) u have to keep hitting the same button to trigger another elemental (like doing a combo, ending with an elemental that ties to the kick button for example, and then you hit punch to send opponent into the air and then back to kick, kick, kick to get the elemental attack again.....note u need 8 or 9 hits to do this)

15. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Holy crap I just found the meter on the left edge of the kick button and right edge of the punch button....it's the super move meter for the attacks u can buy with diamonds. So the moves do replenish with attacks but at a really slow rate.

16. Trolarti

Trolarti New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Air launch combo?

This game is awesome. Anyone know what the combo is to knock enemies into the air? I have 7 energy. I'm assuming I need 8-9. Thoughts? Ps whoever started this thread is dope.

17. se99jmk

Mar 1, 2010
    Not been able to make this work unfortunately - been trying that combo and not once gone sky high!
    I can get the trickle coins after the combo, but it’s taking a LOT of grinding to purchase stuff...

18. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Bingo. I won't repost my tip it's in spoiler tags.

19. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Good find !

20. Emmat

Emmat New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    How do you level up your attack and defence?
    I see that I can level up my special attacks by using them frequently?
    But i don't see any movement in the status bar after my 2nd and 3rd bar for attack and defence respectively.