Universal PPKP (by SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Oynox

Oynox Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Actually the options screen (scroll to the left with the little arrow) gets expanded as well and this one guy tells you through pictures that any IAP of diomonds removes ads.

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Good spot Oynox. Thanks.

3. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    So did 5 combo scrolls pop up in the dojo? Also, the fireball and other special attacks seem to only be purchaseable with diamonds in the dojo.....what am I missing here? These higher combo scrolls have the fireball etc as part of the combo?

4. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Works with 6.
    If you use the opposite once you throw the opponent against the wall, it seems to give out cash

PKKK(PK)
    KPPP(KP)

Presumably for 7 could could keep them in the air with another

5. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    #25 Mrwubbs, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    This game is awesome! Also I may be an idiot savant because the game makes complete sense to me. I didn't have any trouble at all figuring anything out. Lol

6. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    So I upgraded again, there are indeed 5-combo scrolls now - The new scrolls that you buy w coins that have fireball icons are different. At the end of a combo they will do another kick or punch that is on fire or has the element of the icon attached to it, e.g. tornado kick or fireball kick that adds extra damage, and then you continue to air juggle w your remaining energy. I bought some gems to support the dev and get rid of ads and bought some of the gem-only secret scrolls. THOSE actually shoot fireballs that you're used to seeing from street fighter or dragon ball Z. I was a little disappointed as you can only use the special fireballs once per run, BUT they don't take any energy and they do significant damage. I have only bought two secret scrolls so I cannot speak for all of them. Still lovin this game.

7. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I got a gem pack too. I guess I need to upgrade my dojo one more time to get those 5 combo scrolls. I got the kameha and fireball and yes, they are legit strong.

Question in general to all players: have u noticed the star meter to the left of ur character when in the food shop? As I eat I've noticed it tops off and rolls over, and then will show a bubble with a sword, shield and something else that appears like the game is saying the stats are upgraded....but when I go to the house and check my character stats (once the sword and shield are purchased they appear in ur inventory and they will increase as u fight), they've not increased at all. Not sure how that star meter plays into the game.....

8. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    when it tops off your character levels up and it does definitely increase your base stats every time. check your base hp dmg and def before your level up and check afterwards. you'll notice a slight increase

9. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Oh ok sweet. I thought it was tied to the gear beefing my stats, not the stats themselves in the form of XP. This ge definitely needs a tutorial Lol

10. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    There's another set after that and it includes all the symbols, then, that are in your HUD for enemy weaknesses etc.

Also I don't see any limit yet to how far you can level up these attacks, which is cool. There's a boss on the island who changes his weakness each time you fight him so you have to figure it out :) there is another map, I think only two in total though

11. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    #31 maxbrickem, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Cool, just got to the second map. Having a blast still. How far are you?

12. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah the way the game progresses, I could see a neverending flow of new maps and challenges.....this game is just fan-frickin-tastic

13. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    I'm n the second level on the second map. Th boss doesn't have glowing eyes to tell you what attack is coming, so you have to watch more carefullly. I like how the challenge is increasing.

For the 8 magic attacks there are 5 hit combos and then 6 hit combos. The pizza that gives you 100 exp might be the best in the game; not sure until I do another upgrade to the market.

Some of the 5 combo atttacks combo when you have ten energy, some don't.

I would say spend the 15k on the money enhance in the lab asap and max it out, things get expensive, and in the meantime you can grind up your magic levels too...

Yeah, really digging this. I thought about getting IAP to support, but then wasn't in to the things you can get with them...the dev might get more from ads then my 99 cents. I'll put in a review at the App Store too.

14. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I need to know if there is a way to remove ads before I try it

15. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    So far I am really loving the game, is there a way to remove the ad bar along the top of
    the screen? It's blocking my energy bar, etc.

16. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Answered a couple pages back..and it's free, and the ads that do play are minimally intrusive.....so just download it #

17. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Ok, downloading.

18. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Is there a way to earn more diamonds without having to purchase them with an IAP?

19. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    so far doesn't seem so. you get some from checking out their other games through a link and also rating the game on the app store

20. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #40 Solarclipse, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    The 6 hit combos are pretty awesome, they kind of double the magic hit from the 5 hit combo...literally double.

There's still better food to eat at 12 energy, it looks like 13 is the last one.

Here's a tip for the junkyard:
    The hit bar can register more than one finger at a time. So put as many fingers on the bar as you can, and just tap them all at once.

And here's kind of an exploit...
    The same principle applies when you send your enemy up HIGH into the air and hit them for cash...the game will slow as you hit so many times...and then it will appear frozen...but wait it out. You can get tens of thousands of dollars...

Dragon quest fans—turn on the tv in his home.
    Oh... WAIT, now I see there is a map to the left in town with more info! Not dragon quest—other games by the dev.