Universal Power DOS: x86 Emulator for iOS Devices

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sciencematthew, Jan 17, 2015.

1. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Useless unless you have an older IPA for it floating around...

Then you can install the older IPA file which crashes, but has file sharing enabled, add your files via iTunes, then update it. :)

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

yeah, you're right, and you can also install the old ipa and add games through iFunbox.

3. miszelos

miszelos New Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Is Idos the same as PowerDos? Maybe in PowerDOS I can copy any files to be able to run?
    I have a small program in DOS which I want to execute. But how can I copy it into PowerDos app?
    Ios 11 not jailbreaked.

4. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I guess currently with the latest version its not possible to add games?

5. Darksider7

Darksider7 New Member

Feb 23, 2016
    IT Tech
    Brookline, MA
    Hello Science Matthew — do you know the basics to the PowerDos iOS app (application), I am a novice and could use some help on how it works? I was checking out and downloaded iDos 2 but having a hard time accessing several of the directories (under the C: prompt screen...), if you can assist that would be appricated. Thank you. Darksider7

6. chengchisang

chengchisang Well-Known Member

May 25, 2018
    I find there is no way to send a file through iTunes now. So, this is useless also?

7. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yeah... you should try with iDOS 2 (still available in the store), that works fine at least for me in an old 4S with iOS 9.3.5, i don't know if it still works on a newer iOS though, i have my doubts.

8. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Except iDOS 2 hasn't been updated in 2 years, and the "IMPORTANT: before you update, upload everything you may need" is an indication that you can't insert files into it. I've moved on, you should too. DOSbox can run old games on a potato computer.

9. Nozomashii

Nozomashii New Member

Nov 25, 2020
    Female
    Hey, has anyone ever played Ragnarok? That was my all time favourite rogue...I’m gonna try to load it on my iPad today...see how this thing plays!