Universal Potion Punch (by Monstronauts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by abgt, Aug 26, 2016.

1. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Great to read that looking forward to the update.

2. abgt

abgt Member

Aug 26, 2016
    We just released a fix to address this animation bug. Just let me know if it still occurs on your device. :)

3. forsakenxe

Oct 23, 2014
    MaYbe I missed it but there is no ad removal yet, right? Any eta?

4. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    I've played a lot of time management games, and this one just doesn't seem to have a lot to keep me interested, unfortunately. I really like the colour mixing, but the rounds are repetitive and the introduction of new elements isn't fast enough. With these kinds of games, where you're behind the counter and just making/mixing things, I think they either need to constantly introduce new elements to keep the gameplay interesting, or they need to have you making really detailed things, like hamburgers with half a dozen layers.

50 days seems a long time to do the same few things. I'm at day 26 and ready for something new.

I do appreciate how fair the IAP seems so far.

5. forsakenxe

Oct 23, 2014
    #25 forsakenxe, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    The new white mixes seem to similar to the ones already exciting that it caused me to lose interest in the game. Also still no ad removal. Hope that you patch it up, as i really liked it before.

Also bug report: if you turn off all in game sounds and music some sounds till keep playing which is infuriating if you are listening to a podcast while playing.

Finally: the goals on the dwarfed town which wants me to give them gems is pointless right? It just sucks gems away from me which are very hard to come by (the gold really is not worth it). So why bother finishing it? (Edit: there is a 1k gold reward as achievement, meh).

I have deleted it for now as my save is backed up and will reinstall once the white potion is clearly distinguishable from the rest (e.g. White yellow and yellow etc) especially on boss encounters, as removal is in and most importantly the sound issues are fixed. Had a great time though so far. :)

6. ikouyo

ikouyo New Member

Apr 20, 2015
    Independent game developer
    Worthing
    Gold discrepancy?

Hey hey,

Not sure if this has already been brought up but I keep noticing a discrepancy between the amount of Gold I have at the end of a day and what the reward screen says I earned that day (before bonuses). Sometimes this is a small amount, sometimes a couple of customers worth, and other times my final Gold tally after rewards has been less than what it said I had at the end of the day!

I've not noticed a common trend or amount, it doesn't seem to matter how many customers I serve after the time is up or that the bonuses have been added with the last customers fee so I'm at a bit of a loss as to why it's happening!

I'm playing on an iPad Air 2 and version 2.2

7. forsakenxe

Oct 23, 2014
    Now that you wrote it, I noticed the same after I've tried it, still waiting for an alternative to the white potion :/

8. Ttrain15

Ttrain15 New Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Ironboar Mines

Just wondering how we are supposed to sell these dwarves gems? Is it something that comes in after so many days playing that inn? :confused: