Universal Postknight (By Kurechii)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Amen brother

@Amen Brother - hey buddy, am I downloading this or what? I trust your taste for mobile and RPGs, what's the verdict?

2. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I sem to only get rewards when I have literally closed the app by double clicking the home button and slipping the app up.

3. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I believe their is so much potential for this app in terms of multiplayer, but it has to be executed right. I will send some of my ideas and feedback :).

I love this game.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Hey hey! Yes download it because its very addictive, but I am also stuck on the 2nd world end guy so at the moment I am a little frustrated.

5. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I never had so much fun playing a game since pokemon go!!! This is so fun and additive!!! I wish more games like this will come along

6. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    So i was able to defeat the 2nd boss using a different strategy then I usually do. Basically you need to keep as much of your health until you get to the boss. This will increase your chances of surviving. You can do this by NOT charging with your sword, but instead just coast by all the monsters and bandits by using rapidly clicking heal and shield until you meet the boss. Once you get to the boss, thats who you star to time your charges. First use shield then charge when the moment is right, and at the same time use heal as often as possible.

7. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    This didn't work for me. What abilities and equipment are you using? This boss is a crazy difficulty spike, unless I'm missing something.

8. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    #88 SashJ, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    i was using tier 2 seagleam set. (sword 3*) (shield 4*) (helm 2*) (armour tier 1 maxed).

Lvl 34 with skill 3 for sword and skill 2 for shield.

Stats are equal across the board.

9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It use to work for me without doing that and now doesn't work even if I do that, my phone was off all of last night and nothing happened still. Not again today trying both ways of shutting it down.

10. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Ok, I was able to beat the 2nd boss. I used both of the stun abilities, used the shield before he shoots the first shot, charged after the third shot stuns him. I was level 34.

11. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Have either of you gotten to rank B yet? just curious what happens?

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I have not but I believe it gives you harder "side missions" at B rank with better rewards. And obviously will increase your offline gains - though that thing is really spotty as it usually doesn't work for me.

13. kurechii

kurechii Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Indie Game Developer
    Malaysia
    Hey all, really sorry about that!

We had an unexpected volume of traffic on our server handling the offline rewards and Leila (the event NPC), and are trying to fix it now!

Do bear with us as it's the weekend over hereĀ—and we really didn't expect the volume at all!

We're working to get it solves as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience!

14. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    i don't know guys... i'm so fkng addicted to this game. first thing i'm doing every morning is checking out THIS GAME.

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Me too man me too..

I do hope they add even more content. This could be a massive game if they wanted it to be.

Also I'm so glad they stuck with offline. I can play this lovely game anywhere.

We also should make a list of items each girl likes. It's tough losing hearts..

16. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Lol me too ;)

17. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    #97 raravan, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    i have some weird associations with Postknight.

the rhythm of fighting reminds me of Phantasy Star Online alot. some strange trance is going on when i'm fighting this cute mobs. the way you smash buttons is so cool, man, thank you Kurechii.

18. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    What level are u guys? Earning shields can only be done via the timer quests?

I am at c8 how the heck u guys earn B???

19. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    I am Level 21. Till now the only way is timer quests. I am C6 Rank. Keep in mind that the further you go from town to town the more postknight tokens you will get. At shello bay for example you get 2 postknight tokens for each quest and not 1 as in the first town. Hope that helps

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm level 48 and rank b7 at the moment, the rewards just increase the same as they do during the C rank missions for offline time and gold bonus ect the only real difference is you start getting rank B missions along with the C still and those are harder and give more rewards plus a higher tier token.

As for the offline issues I thought it might be a server capacity issue, that's a good problem to have though : ) I hope you can get it fixed soon not like niantic with the millions they were given and couldn't cope.

I also agree if this game became popular enough for the Dev to support it so much could be done with the game to increase its life and fun.