Universal Postknight (By Kurechii)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 8, 2017.

1. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    same question, anyone know if some items are shop only? i've gotten 3/4 pieces of several sets but cannot find the last item and randomly found it in the shop, if i keep playing the correct levels can i eventually get the last piece from a chest or do i need to buy it?

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I've honestly given up upgrading some items until I get stuck because quite often I just find a new one from a better set not long after.

Although I'm level 30 at the minute and stuck on the second pirate boss he's pretty tough.

3. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Yes.

4. furredd

furredd Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Stats to invest

So guys, which stats do you invest ? currently im investing on AGI, but at 20 points could not get plenty crit or dodge with enemies. Are there options to reset the whole stat back to '1' again ?

5. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Game Taster
    Wisconsin
    I can answer the reset question. The NPC at the left of the town allows you to pay gems to reset your stats.

Anyone know what to do with the flowers I just bought from the traveling merchant for 30 event tokens and 30k?

6. verlaine

verlaine Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm aiming for a fairly balanced build--only a few extra points in Strength. It seems to be working for me, and I'm nearly done with the third town.

7. kurechii

kurechii Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Indie Game Developer
    Malaysia
    Some items are only found at the merchant :)
    Do check back when they refresh!

8. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    how's your stats allocation like? i went almost full in on str with 47 str, 2 agi, 2 int and 2 vit at lvl 31 now. also at third town.

9. verlaine

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm now at the fourth town. I'm at Level 60. Stats are 41 Str, 40 Agi, 39 Int, 39 Vit.

10. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    #50 Xcode, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    thanks for the information.

11. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    Thank you! Also wanted to comment that this is the best freemium model I've played in awhile. I watch a lot of ads and will also be buying packs to support. Thanks for a fun game:)

12. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    #52 imdakine1, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    I'm with you... wish this was premium as I'm not fan of f2p with IAPs.

However after reading that the freemium model seems generous I'll likely try and no online requirement is a starter for me...

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Any of you that are further along figured out the gifting stuff? Still can't figure out what to give to people to improve the relationship.

With stats I've gone str highest with vitality second and then int and dex are lower but I do still put some points in. I'll probably stop using dex though I don't care for crits or dodge usually in games I'd rather have a higher base damage and health

14. maxbrickem

Aug 25, 2009
    once i saw a gift w a smiley face icon next to it so gifted that to the girl and she was happy. maybe we'll get indicators for best gifts ? dunno.

btw is there a way to sell items?

15. kurechii

kurechii Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Indie Game Developer
    Malaysia
    Thanks for giving it a go! We wanted to try something different, and didn't want to make another pay2win game either.

Do try it out :) We designed the game to be playable even if you don't spend at all. The IAP are there for players who might want to support us!

After gifting, there'll be a little emote that appears to let you know if the item is liked/disliked/neutral. We are working to have better hints for it, but that is a start that might be able to help!

16. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    for a future update, i also suggest a town menu, where you can press to go to different shops and different towns, instead of having to swipe swipe. This way it only takes one tap to go to the shop you want, or two taps to go to the area you want (one tap to move to crossroads, second tap to select area)

17. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    i believe this will help.

http://postknight.wikia.com/wiki/Deliveries,_Quests_and_Relationships.

18. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    This game looks really cool and interesting. I really wanted to try it out but I've encountered a sad problem where the game crashes right after you chose your name and are sent into the first mission. I'm on iPhone 4S (iOS 7 of course). I know it's considered a really old model now but I wanted to be sure if it was solvable and if I simply had to signal it had to be patient for a fix to come :)

19. verlaine

Jul 26, 2012
    Your level is capped at 70 :S Wish we could go higher. Will there be more new skills? I saw the 'Skills' button flash a few times after Level 60, but I couldn't find new skills to use. Now I'm struggling to finish Town 4.

20. EmeraldLynx

EmeraldLynx Well-Known Member

May 17, 2012
    How do I access further areas? Right now I'm still stuck at the first town, and the first two areas to run through.