Universal Postknight (By Kurechii)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Lavis

Lavis New Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Here is my status, does anyone taking all points to AGI? I was thinking to get balance between STR and AGI.

Attached Files:

2. _ify

_ify New Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Hey
    So I was just wondering why this game is incompatible with my phone now. Game was working perfectly fine while it was under development...

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Update just hit with pets and all! I am going to drop some money on IAP as soon as I can update the game as I have been playing this a bit more lately...

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Big update out!

Though aside from the new area, I'm meh on the changes. The pets are a great addition, but looks like you have to buy one for EACH area. So buying one in one area will not allow you to bring it to another area. With the amount of gems the average player has, you can probably only afford a pet in one area and get the pet in the first area that only costs gold coins.

Also, I messaged them about changing the UI a bit so swapping to areas isn't so tedious (Having to swipe to the very end of the screen), but they didn't bother doing anything about that. End game you will often change areas to do different quests or get items from the girls and having to keeping going to an end of a map to swap areas is really tiresome.

Overall, I really loved the devs at first (loved their premium "TD" game) but now it seems to be going to the decent side instead of the amazing side. Better than most of the app store offerings but f2p is taking a strong hold in this one.

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    They did fix the swiping to end of screen thing, there is a little sign tap on that and it takes you there.

6. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    #486 Wicked8146, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    In the update,you can also visit the mailroom (it's at the top) and align with Divisions. Then you can fight in Division quests. There are seasons. I bought a pet in the Valley of Gold. Not sure what it does. You have to give it gifts.

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Well I did 2 IAP for $5 each instead of doing the one for $10 and getting more gems #

8. WildHunt

WildHunt Member

Feb 16, 2017
    been having lots of fun with this one, great game

9. Jeanz

Jeanz Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Graphic Designer
    New Jersey.
    #489 Jeanz, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Im back!

I see the game have had several updates, which is good so I decided to play it again and Im actually having a good time farming and upgrading for purple sets. They are very difficult because you need tons of Chrychips and is hard to get them but lets be honest a rpg without difficulty is not worth to play.

I want to show you guys my critical/dodge build that works perfectly with heal abilities on shield and sword, I can dodge 3 of every 5 attacks (for now) and my hp never goes below 1,500 its normally around 1,800 or above, and with crystal potion (which I just got a few days ago, I have to keep improving it) its easy to recovery and boost my damage, sounds pretty awesome right.

FF56F312-F765-4905-A01F-2E72479916D4.jpg

I have been spending a LOT of gold and gems buying Crychips from the merchants when I have the chance thats why Im broke but still happy to be playing again and having some fun!

Now Im trying to get the Everlast set and max it out, before moving to Fractured Forest.

For the developers: The game is great, of course would be nice to have more cities and stages, more armor sets, new abilities, and different bonuses as wells. I truly believe the game could use something to make it more challenging and fun, more like the rpg games most of us are use to play on pcs and heres the idea.

You should add elements to: monsters, weapons and armors. Maybe add some skills that can boost damage to certain elements or add resistance as well. The elements could be either 4 (basics: earth, fire, water, wind) or 7 (extras: earth, fire, water, wind, poison, light, shadow) and we could also consider adding the neutral element to both groups to make them 5 and 8.

Pretty dope right? That way we would have stages with different type of elements and feel the need to “enchant” the elements we needed into our weapons/armor pieces. We could have a new npc who ask you for orbes to enchant your pieces for example: Fire Orb (x10) for each item you want to enchant. After you do the armor adquire the desired element, and you can always change it later on as many time as you want to different elements according what you need at the moment.

Is just an idea that can be worked a little bit more and get some major improvements out of it. Thanks you all for your time and let me and the developers what you think about it and how can it be improved and applied into the game.

Keep those deliveries going! :D

10. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Is there a way to reset data to start over? I have tried (deleted, reinstalled, etc.) and cannot find a way.

11. Jeanz

Jeanz Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Graphic Designer
    New Jersey.
    Yes there is and is more simple than what you think, you dont need to delete the app just load the game, click on settings (the gear icon on top-left of the screen) and then click on statistics and finally click on delete save and confirm.

9C24A17C-1C7E-40C7-AD3C-52AE2D9274AF.jpg
    0998CE92-9E55-4B31-8343-1CB5464F3C26.jpg

As far as I know thats the only way.

12. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Quality reply Jeanz. #
    Thanks for posting #

13. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Yes, Jeanz thank you SO much. I would never have thought to look under statistics, but it worked!

14. kurechii

kurechii Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Indie Game Developer
    Malaysia
    Thank you for the detailed suggestions!
    They are interesting and we will be sure to consider them as we continue improving the game.

One of the main goals of Postknight is to provide a classic RPG experience through simpler and straight-forward mechanics.
    Adding the mechanic of elements will add depth for sure, but will also complicate the game in the process.
    We will see how to capture the essence of your suggestion and make it suitable for the game. :D