Universal Postknight (By Kurechii)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 8, 2017.

1. kurechii

kurechii Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Indie Game Developer
    Malaysia
    Thank you to all of you who have tried out the game!

We worked hard to enhance the gameplay experience from the beta.
    If you have more feedback, we'll be keeping our eyes and ears out for them!

No intrusive/forced ones.
    You can choose to watch them if needed :)

2. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet

you can watch a quick ad and get all your health back and in levels you can also watch a video to get all your health back

3. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    thanks for making a GOOD free to play game! love it a lot

4. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    This is really addictive and charming! And the amount of content they have there is really good. Finished the first two stages and i love it already!
    I am a bit worried if it will get too grindy in the future with gold prices and health depletes, so to spend some money i would prefer that it would offer me a pleasant experience from start to finish (minimal grinding, no waiting for health). If an IAP like this could be added, i'd purchase instantly.
    You guys have nailed it with this game. Simple, fast, charming, with upgrades that show on your character and even romance dialogue. Sincerely well done!

5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013

You can watch ad if you want new quests. Otherwise you have to wait. Although for me game crashes everytime during ad.

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Was going on it for 5 minutes before sleeping to check it out....I'm now level 16 lol

It's a great game very addictive and looks great too, I even find myself wanting to keep playing for the story and not just for better loot.

I've noticed a few minor bugs but nothing big and those seemed to arise from me tapping at the wrong time during talking or something.

All in all I can't wait to play more and I kind of feel bad that it's free....the Dev deserves something for this so I may end up making a purchase just to support it. Hopefully the game carries on being fun and addictive and doesn't fall down later on based on timers or anything waiting for health ect.

As said previously ads are optional for bonuses like health refills and resetting your daily quests for more rewards ect not necessary at all especially early on while health regenerates quickly anyway.

7. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #27 sakara214ever, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Everything has been said by the other members! Amazing game with nice visuals simple gameplay but it gets really deep as you go. Really well done devs!

8. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    This is the best F2P game I've played since Soda Dungeon!

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed its very good. Wish there was like a coin doubler or something instead of the one time purchase. I am weird like that...

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang it I am at work and a update came out so I hit download but have no wifi so now I cant play today since I cant update it without wifi....

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I would watch ads but the problem is that most ad games don't have a way of clearing the ad cache so your file size slowly blows up. Usually the only way to remedy this is to delete the app. I would rather just pay for a way to remove them or speed up the health regen. I saw that you can speed up regen slightly for 80k coins but looking at the conversion that's just way too expensive if I was to pay for that in cash. $2 gives you 200 gems which gives you 20k coins which isn't even close to the 80k you need.

12. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #32 Intendro, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    You can cancel an update that isn't finished.

Go to the App Store app and tap the update button (which now looks like a stop button with a loading bar in a circle around it.)

The previous update is still there until the new update finishes, in case of something like this happening.

(This works in iOS 9, if not earlier.)

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Is gear randomly dropped? I haven't finished my last tier 1 set yet and started getting tier 2 then I haven't finished my first t2 set and I'm getting the second t2 set drop.

14. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Omg I never knew that.... I appreciate the response!

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I would say so yes.

16. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    How far will $5 in currency get you? I usually don't like currency packs in games but some games with currency packs are generous and a few dollars can get you very far with minimal grinding. Is this game like that?

17. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    $5 in currency will help your health regen timer go faster, but it is really not needed. It goes pretty fast as default.

I love this game. Currently level 33 and about 20% through the game.

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    It seems maybe some items are only available in the shop?

Anyone worked out how to know what to gift to people? I've wasted gifts they aren't interested in but have no idea how to know what to give to them?

Also anyone know how I do quests in villages I've passed already? Whenever I go back and check the quest board it has to beat certain things but when I click go it takes me back to the village I'm currently on instead?

19. carlskie

carlskie Member

Feb 15, 2015
    Can this be played offline?

20. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    This looks great! Also, I'm a retired letter carrier, so I sort of have to get it! :D