Posting Games to toucharcade

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Mana Starved, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Mana Starved

Mana Starved Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Hello All,

I'm embarassed to admit, but I cannot figure out (despite searching forums and google), how to properly post my game on the iphone game forums. As in, how do insert the rateable, professional page that almost every other game posting has? Again, I'm ashamed to ask, but more ashamed at the quality of my post. Thank you in advance for your time.

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    click on "iphone and ipod touch games" then you'll see an orange button that says "new thread". If you want to post your game:
    [ appinfo=all ]insert your games itunes link[ /appinfo ] (without the spaces)
    hope that helps.. maybe someone can explain it in better english xD

3. Mana Starved

Mana Starved Member

Aug 15, 2012
  4. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    When you post something, check near the bottom where it has a link for "BB Code". It will list all the codes such as the one suggested.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    A quick way is to go to a thread of a new game, click 'quote' and then copy the code they used for their game.

Obviously add in your code so your game displays but whenever i see a post and think 'how did they do that', just simply click quote to see the code or tags etc