Universal Post Brutal - Post Apocalyptic Zombie Action RPG (By Hell Tap Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by helltap, Dec 2, 2016.

1. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
  2. helltap

helltap Well-Known Member

Just a quick shout out to Reagonomics and Repulsa, I think we missed your posts.

Thanks for supporting us! Much appreciated! :)

3. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I watched an AppSpy review on YouTube that completely trashed the gameplay of this game. That makes me quite hesitant. It's a large download for my 16 GB iPhone. I am trying to decide if it's worth clearing space just to try it out.

4. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    And what am I? Chopped Liver?:D No, I'm kidding, I like liver and I'm really enjoying the game. I guess you missed my two previous posts as I was happy to support developers who understand people want to play games offline, so thanks for including that. Made it an easy choice to buy the full unlock for all the features for one price. Thanks and I hope launch is a big success for you two.:)

5. helltap

@mintcity - Yep, appspy didn't seem to like it but they seemed to have completely missed the story campaign, merchants, side missions, and all the cool RPG stuff. In any case, we can tell you that many people DID like Post Brutal and we think it's worth a try so you can make up your own mind! :)

@ojtitus Thanks so much for supporting us - You guys are awesome! :)

6. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    This looks ace. Good luck with it. I'll pick it up and get the premium unlock as soon as I've done with Ember (purely space requirements).

7. helltap

@grenadedodger Thanks! :)

8. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    This game is bugged

1. Create Character. the screen is cut.. I turn the phone in order to see the normal screen
    2. settings / IAP I need to turn the screen
    3. Several other screens the screen gets cropped to half and i need to turn the screen.

9. helltap

@ pka4916

This is strange. We haven't seen this during testing. Can you try force quitting the app and trying again? Perhaps it was a strange one-off glitch? If this issue recurs can you let me know which device you are using and we'll take a look into why this might be happening.

10. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I am using an Iphone 7 plus
    I will give that a shot.

11. helltap

#31 helltap, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    @ pka4916

Thanks! Please let me know how it goes, if it is a persistent bug even after you restart your phone we'll be eager to fix it asap.

12. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I downloaded it again.. and same problem.

you see the screen change, and after getting to home and back in the game, the screen portrait

Attached Files:

13. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    the same is happening for the IAP page.
    I'll wait with buying it, till this is fixed.

btw. I am logging in as a Guest.

14. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Looks very interesting but I tend to get bored quickly of games with little story or goal to work toward. Does this game have a campaign or story mode?

15. helltap

Hi PKSoft,

Yes, that's quite strange. I wonder why this didn't turn up in the beta. Did you try restarting your phone? Don't uninstall the game, just restart your iPhone and try again please. We're looking into this as we speak!

Thanks!

16. helltap

@HippoHumper

If you purchase the "Dieterson Campaign" (or the "Premium Pack" which includes it), you'll get access to ALL the story missions. It even has multiple endings so there's quite a lot of story-driven elements to the game. Also, there are side missions, patrols, and the ability to locate Data Logs which offer a lot of depth to the universe. :)

BTW: As you progress, many of the choices you make in the game are persistent in the game-world!

17. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Tried that and doing that same thing as well when you start a new game

18. helltap

@pka4916

Not sure if this is a widespread problem as this is the only report, but we're working on a fix right now just in case!

19. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    #39 ojtitus, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    I have the same problem with the faceroom on my iPhone 6 iOS 10.1.1 but have NOT had any problems on my iPad mini 4 iOS 9.3.5

Edit: Restarting my iPhone did fix the faceroom problem, I didn't have any issues with the IAP store displaying incorrectly.

20. helltap

Hi ojtitus,

So just to confirm - after you restarted your phone everything worked normally?