Post Brutal - Post Apocalyptic Action RPG!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by helltap, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helltap

helltap Well-Known Member

Hi wizy,

Post Brutal isn't an MMORPG (I believe that's what you were asking?). It's a single player Action RPG.

Having said that (and depending on the game's success), we'll certainly be releasing updates and multiplayer is definitely an area we'd be interested in. Realistically this wouldn't be any time soon though. We've got loads of short-term features on our roadmap that need to be added first! :)

2. wizy

wizy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2015
    This that what I meant u guys hit the nail on the head.thaks for quick response

3. helltap

No problem! :)

4. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    When this game is ready for release, I'm just asking, please take my hard earned money. I kind of need this game. I've been wanting a deep post-apocalyptic game on iOS forever. And there may even be a compatibility mode for older devices? Even better.

5. helltap

@Reaganomics Haha, thank you for the kind words - comments like this keep us motivated! :)

6. neumanator

neumanator Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Hey guys, I'd love to help out with Beta testing, if you need more people.

7. helltap

Hi neumanator,

Thanks for your interest in Post Brutal! Feel free to sign up at: www.helltap.com/beta

At the moment we have enough new people for phase 2 (the upcoming build). There's going to be several phases after so there's a pretty good chance you'd be selected! :)

8. spankz1208

spankz1208 Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Is live to try the beta.

9. helltap

Hi Spankz1208,

You can sign up here: www.helltap.com/beta

Thanks for your interest in Post Brutal! :)

10. ChaosAscending

ChaosAscending New Member

Aug 12, 2016
    Beta Test has 30-second Ads Every Five Minutes?

I just got the beta and have been playing for about an hour or so. I have not yet gotten the survey link to give opinions on the beta, but I gotta say that the ads are way too often in the beta (personally, I don't think there should be any ads in a beta test). Not sure if I will continue playing due to this issue.

11. helltap

You can purchase the "Ad-Free / Offline Play" IAP for free while on the beta - This will turn off the ads and allow offline play. In fact, all IAPs are free during the beta. :)

The Questionnaire link is in the Testflight email, we'll be sending reminders in a few days.

PS - please don't talk about beta specifics publicly ( including in the forum), either PM us or send an email!

Thanks! :)

12. helltap

Hi All,

Just a quick note: There will be a new beta build this week with lots of cool improvements - stay tuned! :)

13. helltap

Hi everyone,

UPDATE: Beta build 6 is now available and we've added another wave of new testers! :)

If you've signed up for the beta and haven't yet been selected, please be patient! You'll likely be added to upcoming builds!

Thanks! :)

14. helltap

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know there will be a new beta in the next few days! :)

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback so far!

15. helltap

Hi everyone,

the next beta should be released tomorrow, but we're waiting on Unity to fix issues with their ads before opening up the beta to new users ( so the next wave of players will likely be added in the next week or so! ).

Thanks for the feedback so far!

16. helltap

Beta Update

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that the next iOS beta will be a massive update and our first release candidate so we hope you review the next build and let us know what you think!

In the coming weeks, we'll be getting our Android beta ready, so all of you who have been waiting patiently for the Android build should be getting your invites in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the support so far! :)

17. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I am back into testing this game. I can't wait for new update.

18. helltap

Hi ShelvsHotPencil,

Thanks! The new build should be ready late this week! :)

19. helltap

Getting close! :)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let everyone know that we're getting very close to our final build. We'll be launching the first Post Brutal Android beta over the weekend too! Everyone who's been waiting patiently to test the Android version should be getting their invites over the coming days.

Please don't forget to complete the beta questionnaire if you have tested the latest iOS builds and have not done so already (you'll find the link in the TestFlight app - or you can PM / email us if you need any help).

Thanks for your support! :)

20. helltap

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who helped with the beta. Just a quick update to let everyone know we've now submitted the iOS version of Post Brutal to the App Store. As soon as we're approved we'll be setting a release date!

In the meantime we'll be adding the final refinements to the Android version! :)

Thanks for your support! :)