Post Brutal - Post Apocalyptic Action RPG!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by helltap, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Even though Cataclysm - dark days ahead was ported to iOS,this game is of a very different genre,it looks and seems like plays a very,very fun way,so I'm looking forward this for sure.

2. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Sounds good! Count me in for the Beta :)

3. helltap

helltap Well-Known Member

Post Brutal - Beta Test Signup Form

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest so far! We're now ready to start signing people up to the POST BRUTAL BETA! :)

If you want a shot at being selected, please head over to our website to sign up (limited space is available):

POST BRUTAL BETA - SIGN UP FORM
    http://helltap.com/beta/

We're hoping to start the Post Brutal Beta at some point next week! The people lucky enough to be selected for the first phase of the beta will be receiving their invites (and instructions) around the same time. However, if you're not contacted right away you may be contacted for subsequent beta "rounds" which would be in the coming weeks.

Some prerequisites:

- You must be fluent in English so you can adequately communicate your experiences with us.
    - Because of the violence and mature themes, Post Brutal will have a 17+ age certificate.
    - Post Brutal has been developed on devices with 1GB RAM. We may still select a few users on 512MB devices just to test our experimental "compatibility mode".
    - You must agree not to talk / write about the beta to anyone without consent from us.
    - You must agree to complete a short questionnaire after you have thoroughly tested the game in order to provide feedback.

Thank you all so much for your interest and willingness to help in the beta. As a new indie studio your input is invaluable to us! :)

Looking forward to inviting you! :)

FOLLOW US!
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HellTapGames/
    OFFICIAL: http://www.helltap.com/

4. Lost Ball

Lost Ball Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Traveller
    Earth
    Niceee!

Looks really cool!:)

5. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Keeping an eye on this.

6. WoyBoy15

WoyBoy15 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Signed up for the beta last night looking forward to playing this!!!

7. helltap

We'd like to thank everyone who's been following us and to those who have already signed up for the Beta!

The sign up forms will be open over the weekend. Everyone who signs up before Monday has a chance to be selected for phase 1 of the beta (the first build we've released outside of the studio). Please note that the actual beta may not start until mid / late next week as we'll need to wait for Apple to approve the latest build (Yes, we're still working on finishing touches even now! lol ). We kindly ask everyone to be patient and bare with us while we organise everything.

We're looking forward to inviting you and reviewing your feedback! :)

FOLLOW US!

8. helltap

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience so far!

The Beta has finally been submitted today so everyone who's already applied for the beta (and is eligible) will be included in the first phase. You should be expecting your invites in the next few days if all goes well ( and Apple approves it! lol ).

We'll post again soon with updates! :)

FOLLOW US!

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I don't know how I missed this but I did send my sign up today. This project looks great!

Billy

10. helltap

Thanks for the positive feedback so far everyone! :)

... Good news! THE BETA IS NOW LIVE!

You should be receiving your invites now by email! You'll be reminded in a few days to complete the online questionnaire (please read everything carefully!)

For those who haven't signed up yet, feel free. We'll likely be starting a second wave of testers when we get the first batch of feedback in!

Have fun testing the game, we look forward to your feedback! :)

11. Disturbinguk

Disturbinguk Member

Apr 21, 2016
    #31 Disturbinguk, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Whoops sorry about that

12. helltap

Hi Disturbinguk,

Thanks for the feedback, but just a friendly reminder that you shouldn't be talking publicly about the beta! :)

You can try the Console-Style control system in the settings menu ( I'm guessing you've set it to Automatic ).

Send me a pm if you have any more comments about the beta, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

13. helltap

Hi everyone,

A quick note we've forgotten to mention: Post Brutal works with Joypads (even dual sticks) to make it feel much closer to a console game! If you have one, feel free to try it out and let us know how you get on - we've tested internally with a Moga Ace and it's pretty cool!

Also, Post Brutal has lots of settings that other iOS games tend to neglect, we have camera sensitivty controls, Y-axis control, audio volumes and key input setup (to configure joypads), etc. If you feel the movement isn't fast / slow enough, you can tweak it all there. You can also switch between the "Automatic" and "Console" control systems at any time too. You can find all of that in Pause > Settings!

Looking forward to your feedback! :)

14. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I will be giving my opinion later, after testing

15. helltap

@ShelvsHotPencil

Sounds good! We'll be happy to read through some early feedback! (Please send as a PM) :)

@All Beta Testers

Please note that we'll be reminding you all about the online beta questionnaire late next week.

Thank you all for the interest so far! :)

16. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Just saw the trailer and am pretty hyped for the game.

17. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    Would love to beta test this is slots open up!

18. Allstars Production

Allstars Production Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2016
  19. helltap

Thanks for the positive feedback! :)

Please don't add your email address directly on the forum here ( we don't want you to get spammed! lol ) - you can use the signup form at: www.helltap.com/beta

We're still accepting beta requests so keep them coming! We'll be having more beta rounds ahead of us as we want Post Brutal to be the best it can be!

The next round of testers will be selected when the next beta build is released ( hopefully within the next week or two ), so stay tuned!

20. wizy

wizy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Only one question is it online multiplayer or offline?And if offline will u guys work to online Version