Universal Portal Knights (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, Dec 6, 2017.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Doin some research. Well not really just typed in portal knights controller support iOS. Lol. What I did learn was they added controller support to the pc version so that kinda makes me think mobile will get it too. They were kinda active on their Facebook page, responding to people with the issues they’ve had just not the mfi support . I posted a couple comments about the controller thing

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Portal Knights game of the week! Easy and great decision :)

3. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Excellent. Hope your comments help to speed things up.

4. r10k

r10k Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    I also posted my support for mfi (and iCloud saves). It’s a great game without, but I’m so used to playing with my Nimbus it feels weird not having that as an option...

5. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Keep us updated if they say anything, ill try sending them a direct message through facebook as well #

Complaining is one thing but the right thing to do is be nice and ask for the feature to be added

6. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Oh man, I'm super sad about there not being any mfi support. I won't be buying the game until they come to their senses and add it. Here's to hoping that's sooner rather than later :)

7. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Is there any way to split stacks of resources? Playing multi over WiFi and can’t figure out how to give the other player some resources short of dropping the whole stack on the ground.

8. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I was curious about that too. But it doesn’t look like you can. :-/ not for co op on my part though I just needed 4 iron bars for a mission and I didn’t want to carry my whole stack around lol. Space fills fast in this game.

9. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Similar boat as you although I only own BOTW and golf story on my switch for now! To many other games on the switch and iOS that I went to play but don’t have enough time! I’ve got a 7 week old at home now sosuoer distracted by my daughter now as well!!!

10. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Can someone tell me if you can play this without service/WiFi?

I am very interested but my phone is on airplane mode 100% of the time with WiFi only occasionally. Restricts my games a lot but I would love to get this. But $5 for a game I would probably never play (when I do have WiFi I have a large library of other games I’d play).

11. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yes it is totally without internet requirement

12. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
  13. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    #93 dbagga84, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    This game is officially pissin me off. Joruns outpost has the portal to the boss. Stupid compass doesn’t work here unlike everywhere else. I have dug and dug for hours. This is stupid. Has anyone done a universe reroll? If you do do you lose your home and stuff you build in a world? All your collectibles and stuff? Or does it just move stuff around?

I tried doing some research it seems there’s really no fix for this. It’s either keep searching blindly for this portal or reroll my islands and try again. See I went to that pirate level and did the quest to get the dragon totem piece (red gem) so now I think I’m supposed to go to Jorens outpost and find the portal there, it says 0/1 portals and on the map the glowing line draws from there to the skull which tells me the portal there takes me to the boss island. The compass when used is supposed to show me colored blocks in the direction the portal is in but when I use it nothing happens. The portal is still locked cause I haven’t found it so there’s no reason for the compass to not point me in a direction unless it’s bugged.

14. trystero

Aug 11, 2009
    #94 trystero, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    There is an island merchant in Fort Finch. She should sell deeds to islands that you can warp to and build a home on... but in my game she has no deeds for sale. Just infinite dirt and brick. Anyone else have this issue??

Definitely looks like a major bug. The news section even advertises the islands. Tried on multiple worlds, but she only ever sells dirt and stone. Hopefully they patch soon. Can’t find a support link on their site and the forums don’t have a mobile section.

15. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
  16. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    That's strange, my home base is at Fort Finch right next to that merchant, and it worked fine for me. I've purchased a few of the land deeds.

17. trystero

Aug 11, 2009
  18. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I have also purchased deeds I think I got 3 of em

But nothing from anyone on the second boss portal?

19. trystero

Aug 11, 2009
    Really? Man, I’m bummed. The attached is all
    I see :(

Attached Files:

20. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    No problem. It may take them a couple days to email you back for the report.