Poo Flingers - Promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by iPhoneGlobs, Dec 13, 2014.

1. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Used YAF666HK7FEK - thanks! :D

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I just tried NHMH7T6NHKLA and the store took it but the app is stuck loading.....although in on cellular right now. When I get home, I'll see if wifi allos it to download and post back.

I saw this and immediately had to have. Who doesn't like monkies flinging poo?!!?

3. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Ok, it took a while even over wifi but the game dos download. I didn't realize this is multiplayer only (as in, no single player campaign or levels). I couldn't get into a match thru GC as it just kept endlessly loading, so I just did a local game and played both teams.

This game is pretty strategic as mentioned. But I can't help but laugh when the monkey poo's and when the poo splatters on the tree branches or monkies. The fact I just described that about a game is surreal! Lol

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Used 4MT3NMFMM49J, looks pretty shitty. :D

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Hey there man; look alive. I used TM4WTEXXPPF3 thanks!

6. Neddy F

Neddy F Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I used AHJ7WA6LL3F7

7. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    XF3NHM4WWALY taken...

thanks a lot!

8. iPhoneGlobs

iPhoneGlobs Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Yeah the idea was to have lots of people online playing. Like Words with Friends but for artillery. So it does not make much sense to have a single player campaign mode but its possible and we have though about it. We also have a CPU player in the next update. He dumb though... at least for now. We are more focused on getting it approved right now over adding more features. You can PM me and we can try to play an invite match over GC if you want. It's been working for most of the players that have the game so far.

9. iPhoneGlobs

iPhoneGlobs Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Software Developer
    Updated version is out with bug fixes and a basic CPU player. We had to make some modifications to get the update approved.