Universal Poly City: Vengeance (by dedeGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by udede, Jan 25, 2019.

1. udede

udede New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    #1 udede, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2019

In a seemingly pretty and calm city, all hell breaks loose. Our hero comes back and now pays back one by one.

Years ago our hero living in Poly City had to flee from the underworld. He was far away from all the family, friends. He gets back stronger and more ambitious. Unique characters, fastmoving stories! Take pary in a tag race throughout the city. Complete all the chapters and take your revenge. In this mysterious and sneaky city everthing is possible. You have got to be very careful and move cleverly.

Download now and Play!

Poly City: Revenge

Open world full of huge crime and punishment.
    30 unique action-packed episodes.
    Multiple weapon alternatives.
    Two-way controls for camera control.
    Great visuals and lighting.
    Only automatic fire-off capability.
    Don't forget to check out the shop to have unique weapons and abilities.
    3 Powerful Brutal Boss Characters.
    Car, Truck, Bus, Helicopter, F16 and Tank vehicles to drive.

Note: You can only drive parked vehicles!

Enjoy the city and revenge!!

AppStore Link :

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/poly-city-vengeance/id1447244400?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2

Poly City:Vengeance

Ferhat DEDE
    In a seemingly pretty and calm open world city, all hell breaks loose. Our hero comes back and now pays back one by one.…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    In a seemingly pretty and calm open world city, all hell breaks loose. Our hero comes back and now pays back one by one. Years ago our hero living in Poly City had to flee from the underworld. He was far away from all the family, friends. He gets back stronger and more ambitious. Unique characters, fastmoving stories! Take pary in a tag race throughout the city. Complete all the chapters and take your revenge. In this mysterious and sneaky city everthing is possible. You have got to be very careful and move cleverly. Download now and Play! Poly City: Revenge Open world full of huge crime and punishment. 30 unique action-packed episodes. Multiple weapon alternatives. Two-way controls for camera control. Great visuals and lighting. Only automatic fire-off capability. Don't forget to check out the shop to have unique weapons and abilities. 3 Powerful Brutal Boss Characters. Car, Truck, Bus, Helicopter, F16 and Tank vehicles to drive. Note: You can only drive parked vehicles! Enjoy the city and revenge!!
    Information
    Seller:Ferhat DEDE
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jan 23, 2019
    Updated:Feb 08, 2019
    Version:1.04
    Size:443.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

boydstr likes this.
  2. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    #2 boydstr, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Most of the time I don’t play FTP games just because the simple gameplay but this game is in a special way really fun. The game is a sort of GTA with 3th person view and you have to do different kind of missions like shoot 5 tanks take out police force and swat teams etc.There are air targets that try to attack you when you let them.I discovered that the little compass on top left on the screen is bullit time but I think with some extra attention and a update this could be a better game.The thing that is some what frustrating is the small items that u use to shoot/jump etc. it should play more comfortable when they are are adjustable and the possibility to make them bigger and put them on places that suits the player.Controller support should be nice but I understand that this take some time but you can decide to ask money for a version that has more options.I like the game so far and try to make some ingame money to buy unlimited bullits and some different weapons this is my first “FTP” game that’s still on my iPhone just because it is fun to play.

udede likes this.