Universal Poly Bridge (by Dry Cactus)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jun 14, 2017.

1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    LOL, you’re a fan of puzzles. It’s gonna get more difficult with each new world. I hope you’re up for a challenge. Once you start building catapults, elevators and cranes, that’s where a serious fun begins.;)

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That does sound like a lot to look forward to! Sometimes my brain just doesn’t work and then I go back and think how the f*** did I not see that? But half the time I play games it’s a quick few minutes here and there between places I’m driving to for work so my minds on work and where I’m going rather than zoning in on the games.

3. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @ste86uk you should be focused on casual games mostly then. I like playing games in longer sessions, to take my time, to get into it. With games like Poly Bridge I can’t imagine myself just to pick it up casually while waiting for a coffee or in a car wash. I’d probably spend that time just staring at the screen and thinking about what I’m going to do. And before I have the opportunity to do it, I’d have to put it down. This is definitely not the game for such occasions. I truly hope you’ll find some free and relaxing time so you can give this game a proper attention.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @macplash of course I will, I still try to use as much free time as possible to play games as it’s my favourite way to pass the time and relax. It’s good to have a mix of games that I can play casually in minutes and ones to focus on for longer periods of time.

macplash likes this.