Universal Politaire (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jul 13, 2016.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

It's a bug, but no worry, the missing feature is about the More Game (which poping up only 1 time to inform another good game from Pine Entertainment, not an ads or video ads). I will fix this in the update soon. Thanks for letting me know this.

The change is only in gameplay, I don't make everything in landscape because it'll break the UI design too much. Can you check it again?

2. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Curry: since the developer asks we would like to respond:

Murry: playing on the iPad Mini 2, it is smooth but the whole thing seems to be just enlarged and it is a waste of space.

Curry: But it is fine, just not quite handy feeling as playing on the iPhone.

3. antony.thai

Thanks for the feedback Murry & Curry :p. True, the performance issue does some effect to the control btw. It's being fixed right now.

Also, Politaire aslo got a quick update mainly on few important bug fixing:

+ Leaderboard Score issues (mixed between Single Deck & Double Deck).
    + Ads is still showing at the first time playing Politaire even it turned off.
    + Some minor bugs are also fixed.

The new modes are still inprogress, I will try to have the update as soon as they're ready.

Regards! ;)

4. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    What are the objectives? After adding the objectives and lowering the clear desk multiplier, I find the game, unfortunately loss 10 times the appeal since: clearing the table does not give me the score I used to enjoy (even though the old multiplier thing is still a mystery to me) and 2) I dunno what I going to do...

Anyone please kindly explain. Thanks!

5. James Ronald H Lo

Patreon Silver

Sep 8, 2016
    Owner, Indigo-Entertainment
    SEA
    Works and looks fine for me on iPad Mini 2, then again, I've never installed it on my phone so I wouldn't know the difference. Just wanted to say "Good Job" to the devs regardless.

6. antony.thai

Politaire wins 10 Best Games of the Year (2016) by Apple, not in many countries (sadly not in the US).

Just right at the time we're working on a update with more awesome things. Stay tuned & Big Thanks for all the supporters that get us there!

Best!

7. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    That's exciting news! I still play it every day!

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can't wait for the uodate

9. antony.thai

:p Sorry for keeping it too long! This will be awesome I promise! ;)