Pokemon on iphone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Khayman, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    shyed?
    nintendo is making games for nintendo platforms. period. there is no shy just business.

2. othernine

othernine Member

Oct 23, 2008
    Northern Ireland
    They haven't "shyed away' from making iPhone games... They have never directly made a game for a 3rd party console! (Although they have licensed their characters to 3rd parties for a few games - Mario & Zelda on Phillips CDi come to mind after a deal to create SNES CD add on fell through)

Short answer though is that Pokemon on iPhone will never happen (While Nintendo & Apple remain 2 separate companies at least ;) )

3. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    hahaa i have blastoise too :) but use other dudes

ya...kirby and the amazing mirrors or something like that, and then maybe later a little advanced wars...i love my ipod lol

4. Monopoly

Monopoly Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008
    The new update to the GBA Emulator by ZodTTD is amazing, runs at just about 100%

Try downloading Pokemon Shiny Gold, its a rom hack that is more or less the exact same game as the origional Pokemon Gold....but with much better graphics and a couple of new features :)

5. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    no joke

i can now play pokemon yellow on my phone, my DS, my iPod, and on my laptop. i can't play it on my gameboy though 'cause it's broken :(

its just how i roll :cool:

6. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Nice...does the update erase the saved data?

I wanted to download it but was afraid to due to this, mostly because i almost have leaf green beat

7. aerolord

aerolord Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Good luck waiting for Pokemon on iPhone/iPod touch.

I'm off playing my Pokemon Platinum.

8. Monopoly

Monopoly Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2008

just save it in game as a .sav file and then put that on your computer just to be safe lol

saved states wont work but the actual ingame saves will

9. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    pokemon platinum is awesome

so is my TTDS :D

10. AchillesReborn

AchillesReborn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Epic pet wars? EPIC PET WARS?? Epic pet wars is a good substitute for pokemon in the same way that strategic assault is a good subsititute for the star craft series.

11. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    i gotta ask you why do you always write in blue lol, when im scrolling down a page and i see blue i know its slide to play phil...i got nothing against it but i just had to ask why.....sorry for the off topic discussion..

12. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008

Because Nintendo makes them look bad. Let's be honest here; Nintendo is kicking marketing butt, and if you disagree then you need to get your eyes checked. Who cares if they strayed away from the hardcore gamer demographic. All these companies are corporations and all they care about is money and when it comes to the money game Nintendo is winning, and for the long run.

13. Swordplay

Swordplay Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Chicago
    Pokemon will never come to the iPhone but maybe some one can create a game similar to pokemon.

14. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    What about Digimon? Not as easy to get into as Pokemon, but still a monster pet collecting game.