Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Chromatinfish 123

Chromatinfish 123 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    St. Ignace, MI
    #1861 Chromatinfish 123, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Is nobody posting here anymore? If so, I would love some suggestions:

(My map is below)

I have:

A Cherry Steamer running Barcelona-Berlin
    A Bluebell Steamer running Minsk-Paris (Probably to be replaced by a National Express)
    A Bluebell Steamer running Glasgow-Budapest (Probably to be replace by a Global Express)
    A Bluebell Steamer running Rome-Paris (This is a short route to keep me occupied)
    A Vanilla Steamer running the "Russian Loop"- aka. Volograd-Kiev-Minsk-Moscow loop.

I will soon place a Global Express on a triangular Istanbul-Kiev-Budapest loop.

I would also appreciate any parts gifts! (ID: 12K4X2) Maybe trade 2 Dekotora parts for 2 Bullet parts?

(I used to play Pocket Planes)

Attached Files:

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hi nimblebit
    Can we have an update of this to ios 10 compatible? I absolutely love the graphics in this! Similar to bit city.

3. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Wow thanks nimblebit!!!! Truly awesome!! I am.glad u updated the game wahhahahhah!!! I'll get the IAP to show my gratitude for this!!!#######
    U guys are truly awesome!!!

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Nimblebit thanks for the updates but you broke the iCloud syncing. It was working fine previously.. Now i can't play on iPhone and iPad anymore. Please fix if possible.. Even city bit method is OK!!!

5. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I dowan to sound too demanding but will this and plane get a X optimized rebuff?

I spent way too much time(money) on both game and I think I contributed to the coffer by watching at least a gazillion Ads.

Tower which is an old game got a rebuff wondering why these two awesome games not getting similar rebuff?

Pls nimblebit you are my fav Dev!!! I have played ALL your games and supported and look forward to every release!!!

6. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I cloud sync is broken ever since it was updated to 64 bit. Dev seemed to have forgot about this. It is ashamed because it is a cool game

7. PocketPlanes1991

PocketPlanes1991 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2015
    I initially dismissed this game but as of late, I've really gotten into it ! A common critique was that expansion was slow, while I've found this to be the case, unlike Pocket Planes were you close off small Airports as you progress, you need many cities in Pocket Trains owing to how rail roads operate which means one can have quite the varied operation.

Does anyone still play this game ? I don't have anyone to chat to about this.

PocketDaddy45 likes this.
  8. PocketDaddy45

PocketDaddy45 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Minnesota
    Are there people playing this game on a daily basis? I certainly am!

Attached Files:

9. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I've never played this game, but this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen (game related) :D

PocketDaddy45 likes this.
  10. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    The icloud sync is broken ever since it was updated to 64 bit.

11. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just wondering with all these nimblebit games starting to get updates out of the blue like with this one does anyone think it’s worth trying to get back into these games again?