Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Don't think so. Really seemed like an odd addition to the game considering all the things they could have added as a new feature. Guess down the road when you're just chasing that last elusive train part and have more coins than you could hope to spend they'll have some utility, maybe, but, for now, total waste of time as best I can tell.

2. NimbleTim

NimbleTim Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Events cities are completely random and can be any city that is visible whether they are locked or unlocked. Usually that means a city that you currently have open but there is always a chance for one in a city that you don't have unlocked at the end of your line.

3. Hardocre

Hardocre Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    #1203 Hardocre, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    http://i.imgur.com/t6WGfa2.jpg

This just happened, it was supposed to be 4 crates only, and they were somehow to the same place, but now I'm trying to taking them but it showed 10, and they filled my layover counter...

Edit: I took 3 crates but it continues showing up 10 crates as layover

4. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I've got no idea how you managed to post a Picture so big, but maybe next time you can click on the paper clip at the top of the reply menu to post your pictures

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How can I know how much fuel I lost when move from a city to other?

6. ElkhoundsRock

ElkhoundsRock Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hockey
    Canada
    My event was in Paris today. Pretty easy to get jobs there. Ended up finishing the event in less than half the day. Personal record!

7. ElkhoundsRock

ElkhoundsRock Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hockey
    Canada
    Haha they finally made it possible to select iOS 7 for operating system on the forum.

Completely changing the subject, who likes iOS 7?

8. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    wow! nice! is it a bug or something?

9. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    In the Railroad screen where you see all your active trains, fuel status is listed. Check the number before you leave and when you arrive.

10. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    It's like ios 6 but with more 7 than before. To be honest I doubt this is the thread to hold this conversation unless it specifically impacts pocket trains :)

I had an interesting event today. New Delhi is a major station on my intercontinental route, with the entire Indian branch of my railway connecting to it. I didn't have much time to play today so my play session was devoted to completing the event. Even with literally all of my European network scouring their terminals for event cars, I found that my tiny, one train, Indian branch supplied over 66% of cars to complete the event. I'm going to keep a close eye on events in future as I feel cities close to the event may spawn more event cars than further cities.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So you can't know the fuel lost before the train run?

12. Ooh Shiny

Ooh Shiny Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    I'm just about to hit level 13 and I haven't seen 1 part for a dekotora, zephyr, or freighter. Is this normal?

13. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    level 13, havent seen a zephyr. i guess crates are really random.

14. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Not really. I don't think I've had any of those either. But I do have parts for 15 other trains. Many of which will be great to own...though it'll take forever to earn them in game (IAP or not) due to the gambling system for parts let alone ever getting separate fuel cars and engines for those capable. Still I think that's the long game. To eventually only need 8 or so trains to service the whole world due to their high capacity.

15. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    To calculate how much fuel you will need, multiply the distance times 15.

16. Ooh Shiny

Sep 10, 2012
    I'm pretty sure zephyrs start showing up at level 13 cause right when I leveled up i opened two crates and got two zephyrs in a row

17. Macs96qaz

Macs96qaz Active Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Canada
    I had one dekotora at level 10.

No zephyrs or freighters yet at level 12.

18. Ooh Shiny

Sep 10, 2012
    #1218 Ooh Shiny, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    I wish you could buy a fueling station or something like that. it would refuel trains faster in the city you build it in. It wouldn't be cheap and would allow players who are farther along to increase efficiency even when everything else has been upgraded fully. It would be something to work towards which would help motivate people more since I know a lot of people are dissappointed in the waiting times for fuel. Just an idea.

19. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Is there a list for all train with speed, capacity, fuel, engine, fuelcars?

20. Zeital

Zeital Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Ahh right glad to know it's just part of it all. Ah well no event for me today