Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. NimbleTim

NimbleTim Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Not really a bug since you are not allowed to layover a job in the city it originates so you get one time to load it. However we realize this really isn't fair when you spend coins so in the next update (already out on Android) any purchased crate ignores the regular rule and can be laid over in any city.

2. ictoanen

ictoanen Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    I've been playing for like a day and find it a nice game. I just don't quite get the impression I am running an efficient operation. I've attached my current network, if anyone has any pointers they're more than welcome.

Any train parts would also be nice to get, my code is 1CC6F. I will try to send some gifts myself when I can.

Attached Files:

3. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I'd call that a bug, since a purchased crate starts off laid over in the city you purchase it. So putting it on a train and removing it erases the layover flag? Thanks for the heads up, atmmta.

4. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    Looks like a good start. I would send your red line from Amsterdam to Paris, instead of Munich, though. That way Paris can act as a hub and you can focus your bux there for stockyard upgrades.

Need any specific kind of steamer parts to complete an engine/fuel car?

5. ictoanen

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Whoever it was that sent me a Bullet and a Dekotora train, thanks! I will pay it forward.

6. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    Although I understand the reasons behind this, it would be nice if when you accidentally unload something back at its origin station, it unloads as a non-layover, to give you the chance to go 'oops' and pick it back up before you leave the station.

7. ictoanen

Feb 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    I was thinking if running the purple line from Amsterdam to Paris and then Bordeaux. Or do you think it would be better to run red to Paris and start a new line from there to Bordeaux?

8. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Been playing more the last couple days and finally starting to make a little movement forward after expanding to NA. I was gifted a train capable of making the trek from Lisbon to NY. So my train the US, I've managed to expand through the south back up the middle of the country into Canada and around back to NY. So it's a little bigger than a giant figure 8. Getting jobs with 30 bux and jobs that range from 1000 to 2500 coins makes progress a little easier. I ended up restructuring my EU routes so I wouldn't have to pay for an 11th line.

Now I really just need to focus on raising more bux and getting crates so I can try and get some trains with higher load capacity. Being hampered by the 8 limit makes for a lot of micromanagement. Still, I think even with what I have I think I could grind big cargo from NA to EU and raise enough to get another region.

9. LOVE

LOVE Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    #1189 LOVE, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    New to the game. Looking for friends :) 1p2q2 Need 1 Carbon, 1 Emerald, 1 Bluebell. And I have 1/12 Mallard (I can't imagine I can get 11 more pieces of it :))

10. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    That works too, if you've got another train and the cash for the new railroad.

11. Mdaymond

Mdaymond Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I accidentally removed my train that runs the Paris > Reykjavik line instead of replacing the engine for another. That was an expensive 25+k mistake (reclaiming the line for the new train) *sighs*

Shouldn't be playing whilst incredibly tired I suppose! :rolleyes:

12. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Today's (Friday's) exchange rate: 209 coins per bux
    My event's in Milan today, that's a nice easy place to deliver stuff to!

13. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    How did exchange work? Change random everyday?

14. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Im at level 12 and just uncrated a dekatora for the first time. Still havent found any dragonbreaths. At what level do they start showing in crates?

15. Ohden

Ohden Well-Known Member

May 10, 2011

I've gotten 1 dragonbreath part, but it was many levels ago. I'm level 11 now, for reference.

16. NimbleTim

NimbleTim Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Yup, different every day for the whole day.

17. Zeital

Zeital Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #1197 Zeital, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Hmm my event today is to a line I haven't bought. My event is ment to be in NY but I don't have the line bought to that. Is that happened to anyone else?

Still wish I could pick between parts in a box (one can wish)

18. Mithel

Mithel Active Member

May 9, 2012
    I want a dynamic exchange rate based on worldwide player activity. I have no idea how this would work or how it would be implemented, though. :/

19. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Wow, sucks for you dude! I've had events on the edge of my network but never something that bad

20. Mirkwood

Mirkwood Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Unlocked NA and the huge route to New York.

I think I'm hitting a wall now for interest.