Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Got this bug quest too, but find "!" icon on world map to check the city so not too big problem.

2. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Spoke too soon. Yesterday's event showed up OK as "London". Midnight just rolled around and today's event shows up as "C%". Scanned my map and noticed the event is in London again, except this time we're taking 75 jobs TO London (yesterday was 50 jobs OUT of London).

Doh! I just realized that I crafted a Carbon Steamer engine a couple days ago and it has been sitting in the Yard since. :(
    Note to self: Craft only when adding new trains. Do not craft to store in the Yard.
    ... now to decide where to put this train :)

3. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Any problem if put train in yard? i got about 5 trains and 1 fuel in Yard, waiting for put on rail.

4. lewishenson

lewishenson Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Well I've decided to expand west and south from New York so I've reached San Fran and Caracas. I need some fuel cars now!

5. thisisina

thisisina Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2012
    How do you unclaim a track without scrapping and selling it? But without another train claiming it?

6. sdo62

sdo62 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    I have spent the last four or five days just running trains around a few cities in Europe collecting bux, crates and coins, which meant I didn't open up any new cities during that time. My daily event stayed in Milan (either to or from) for five days in a row!! Then yesterday I opened up Moscow and today my daily event moved to Athens (well, C% which turned out to be Athens, anyway).

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the daily event not moving unless you've opened up a new city?

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    What is crate used for, my friend?

8. Churchill92

Churchill92 Active Member

Aug 8, 2013
    I have the same error going to xi'ang in china

9. yamfun

yamfun Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    I want to make sense of the fuel-distance relation, say, how much fuel does Lisbon-NY cost?

10. yamfun

yamfun Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    The problem is not the city, but the text, that %C is probably what usually gets replaced with the city name. But someone mistyped as C%.
    So you guys can stop posting about where you get the event.

11. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    Lisbon-NY costs approx 375 fuel units. As far as I can tell, fuel usage is affected only by distance. Engine type, speed, number of cars attached do not affect fuel usage.

12. jdrawmer

jdrawmer Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Why would you need an unclaimed track?

13. mawebarrios

mawebarrios Member

Dec 16, 2012
    #1153 mawebarrios, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Hey... can you share a map or strategy for North America if you can? I'm thinking of moving into the area as well, would be nice to get some kind if heads-up. Thanks!

14. elethana

elethana Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Sonoran Desert
    Random engine parts come out of crates, empty crates are handy for containing trolls.

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How can I use trolls to contain to the crates?

16. Hardocre

Hardocre Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    #1156 Hardocre, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Hey there, I'm currently level 10 and here is my map:
    [​IMG]

Its not done yet, I'm changing the pink line to Paris > Volgograd, the purple one Stockholm > Madrid, and I'm gonna create Volgograd > Helsinki. The orange line is just for layovers. Anyone has tips for me to improve? thanks :)

Now I just spent 20k to buy a special crate from a station and the crate didn't show up within the jobs! Now I only have 200 coins, no bux and that's very disappointing, I'm pretty sure I'm not playing anymore, at least for today :/

17. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    They also misspelled "its."

18. ltbaxter

ltbaxter Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Software Developer
    Midwest, USA
    Crates for sale?

Has anyone found it useful to by the crates when offered for sale in stations? I picked up a regular crate for about $4600 and a special crate for $24000 or so, but the next ones opened were plain old junk (another carbon). It seems like a horrible value to buy these when the crates are so easy to find for free. Am I missing something?

19. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thanks for fuel units, help a lot.

20. NimbleTim

NimbleTim Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I am throwing all blame on the 3rd member of the team who actually doesn't post of TA so he can't defend himself. I think we already fixed this issue in the event config but I don't remember if it made it into the next update.