Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Really? i saw the world map, quite like the N.A cause lot of cities near by.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    What is the easiest way to redo all of your routes?

3. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    You can shut down the train which is using the route.

4. Ooh Shiny

Ooh Shiny Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Can anyone share their Europe-South Asia route; what hub cities, trains, etc. ? It would be really appreciated :)

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    If I shutdown a line isn't it expensive to start a new RR again? Trying to do it just claiming the tracks off other trains but had to shutdown one as he was stuck.

6. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Standard/ express trains for the 2 roads going from Teheran to Chengdu, the rest of the lines are my good ol'steamers

Attached Files:

7. Andrwsc

Andrwsc Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Just claim the next route with your new train when it's in the city next to where you want to go.

8. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    The orange line has a fully upgraded global express (the lowest speed, highest fuel express) and it collects goods from Budapest, Tehran and New Delhi. I don't have a concrete plan for SE Asia yet, but I will likely extend that line to Bangkok and use that as the hub to move goods out of Oceania.

Attached Files:

9. zp3dd4

zp3dd4 Member

May 18, 2009
    I've done it and it's not bad. I currently have a gila standard running across. With only fuel, you had to refuel every trip (4bux), but with a fuel train I can get 3 trips before refuelling. A trip takes around 18 min so it's not too long. The value of goods rises dramatically and. I'd say the worth is around 300-400 per item. Also you get quite a few high value bux transfers which pay for refuelling.

Attached Files:

10. aelesia

aelesia Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Hubs at Paris <> Tehran <> Chengdu.

Two trains running the rogue, both using a dual Standard engine capable of hauling up to 18 cargo per trip. I'm considering adding 2 more trains to the same route in order to increase the capacity.

11. SuperPenguin17

SuperPenguin17 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Not many railroads but they're powerful!

Attached Files:

12. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Here's my network. Now serving all of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East with 10 railroads. I've started hoarding bux and crates on the grounds that I need a lot of money for tracks for the big push into Asia, and while saving those coin up I can level up a bit and thus get better train parts from my crates.

Planning three more lines:

Minsk-Moscow-Perm-points east
    Tehran-Kabul-New Delhi-Kolkata-Chengdu-points east
    Tehran-Karachi-New Delhi-Chengdu-points east

The line that terminates in Chengdu now will at least get a Beijing spur and may continue beyond Chengdu and Beijing, we'll see.

Attached Files:

• map.png
      map.png
      File size:
      422.7 KB
      Views:
  13. cathy.

cathy. Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #973 cathy., Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    It's pretty clear that both of you hacked your games and didn't earn a thing yourselves. Why don't you both make a new thread and invite BulletMan and certpetpet and show off to each other how you have 9999 rare train parts?

14. cathy.

cathy. Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Why not make yourself useful and update the wiki instead of showing off stuff that you cheated for? There's nothing impressive about that. I'm pretty sure quite a few people wouldn't accept your bullet trains if they knew they were hacked.

At the very least if you're going to cheat, keep it to yourself and other cheaters and stop messing up everyone else's gameplay experience.

15. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Is anyone else having trouble with iCloud support? Started the game on my iPhone after having it for a week on my ipad so I can play during school and my progress didn't show up.. Hoping my progress wasn't wiped in the process.

16. SuperPenguin17

Jan 6, 2013
    You gifted me 5 daylight parts! And I regret all of them!

17. NimbleTim

NimbleTim Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Make sure your are on the latest (1.0.3) on both devices. There was a bug in 1.0.2 that caused iCloud not to work.

18. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    Oh, idea! Once I expand to NA I can run the train from NY not just to Lisbon but all the way to Madrid, creating a direct connection to my train that serves northern Africa as well.

19. Andrwsc

Andrwsc Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Seconded. At first I was rather discouraged--I thought I had put in a fair amount of time in the game (currently at level 13, 12 railroads, 146,789 miles, 292 crates, 3188 bux) and I have barely been able to build a single Gila Standard engine (although I have 9/10 of a Rio Grande) and have none of the specials (Mallard, Daylight, Dragonbreath, etc.) I have yet to see any Freighter parts, and I have only a single Zephyr part.

I thought that I must have been doing something terribly wrong with my game strategy to be so far behind. But perhaps not, after reading the hacking stories.

20. SuperPenguin17

Jan 6, 2013
    #980 SuperPenguin17, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    Hacked my game??? I wish I could show you my capital one app and you could see where I spent $25 in app. Don't accuse people of stuff!!!!!!

Nimblebit knows I didn't cheat.