Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Ooh Shiny

Ooh Shiny Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    First of all thank you for all you help on this, it's greatly appreciated. That being said I have two last questions :p first do you disrupt your routes for events that you'd have to expand to reach? And second can you use two different express trains together, for example using a global express as a fuel car for a metro express?

2. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    no sorry, you can't use part from 2 different train in 1. metro fuel go with metro engine, etc..

3. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    whats a good train to go lisbon-ny?

4. aelesia

aelesia Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    All my long haul trains are going to be Standard Train sets (12 base capacity, 600 base fuel). If you don't have enough of them then I suppose you could use fully upgraded Express trains, but you'll probably want to swap them out eventually. Also if you have a Mallard, Daylight or Century Limited those should work well too.

5. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    #785 cretpetpet, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    i m building a map :)
    [​IMG]

6. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    i see.. thanks! :)

7. makitango

makitango Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Just in case someone wants to let go of trains; my code is 7kbs, and I am greatful for anything.

8. Leonick

Leonick Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Nice. You must have a pretty big rail network? I was building a map using my own and screencaps posted here by other people and mine hasn't come close, I've got pretty much nothing of South America and Africa :p

Do you have it in a higher resolution that you could post?

9. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    yes, i will try posting it tonight. ( i actually reduce the img size)

10. cathy.

cathy. Member

Sep 30, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. ioahaij

ioahaij Active Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Thanks to both, still trying to figure out what is happening in the game. Still thinking on the various routes.

Not too sure what parts to ask for, perhaps a carbon steamer or national express part? But anything is fine. Just tell me what you want in return and I will give back.... if I have it. XD

SR6B

12. Tactics

Tactics Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Is it just me, or does it seem like the Express needs to be upgraded to be of any use? I wanted to try one out for fun, and shuttled some stuff back and forth between Copenhagen and Munich via Amsterdam. No more fuel.

13. Tactics

Tactics Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Ah. Thanks for trying this. Good to confirm though.

14. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I'd say the long runs are like 15 minutes. Aqua is a carbon steamer, the other long lines are expresses.

Here's a question about the events. Yesterday my event was in Reykjavík and I didn't do it, and today the event is there again. Bad luck, or will it stay there until I do it?

15. Leonick

Leonick Member

Nov 14, 2010
    The express engines have the same amount of fuel as streamers do (roughly, it varies between different models of course), it'll do just as many trips as the streamer would but it will do so in about half the time. So it's of equal use as the streamers if not more.

The express also has the option to add both an engine and fuel cart so are more upgradable. Upgrades will cost a lot though as you need more and rarer parts.

16. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Do u guys haul goods and place them at stations for other trains to pick em?

17. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    thats what i m using, great micro.

18. blazscorp

blazscorp New Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #798 blazscorp, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    Hey guys, I need parts for mallard. I'm currently at 4 and I want to complete it. Any amount of parts are appreciated and I can give back any of the following: 2 vanilla parts, one carbon part, blue bell engine/fuel car or a cherry engine/fuel car. Gift code: 11PV6. Thanks.

19. Scaramanga79+

Scaramanga79+ Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Tennessee, USA
    Looking for Mallard, Daylight or Century Limited parts if anyone has extra :)

Gift Code 1RXF

20. aelesia

aelesia Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013