Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Jonesy0329

Jonesy0329 Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Alabama
    So, moving on.

When you close a line, the stations stay open. Jobs for those stations still pop up at other stations. I closed the line that went to Oslo long ago, yet I have train crates popping up for Oslo still in Paris. Bug? Or intended?

2. Rainbow Whang

Rainbow Whang Active Member

Sep 21, 2013
    San Diego
    If I have all lines in Europe, 3 express cars and 4 steamers, should I go to Asia??? Help please

3. rewyan

rewyan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2013
    You aren't a Pocket Trains legend, you're a cheater. And I wouldn't mind except that it affects everyone else, because you gave out tons of valuable parts, and could possibly have truly hurt the game if they didn't stop you. I don't think that it's wrong to hack your own game, but when it affects every player, then that's bad.

Sorry to be harsh, and I know that you enjoyed giving out parts. It just has a bad effect on the game's economy.

4. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    #724 RoboBoto, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    If you are talking about shutting down a railroad (accessed through the train options when it is in the station), there is a second step to close the line and station - go to map, click on the line, it will say "scrap and sell the track. . . " the track section will be greyed out same as the ones you have never owned.
    Hope this helps.

5. Jonesy0329

Jonesy0329 Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Alabama
    Oh snap :eek:

I feel like a dummy. Thanks!

6. gtolj2

gtolj2 New Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks for all the great info, guys! If anyone wants to send me ANY unused parts, it'd be greatly appreciated. Also, please PM me for trade!

7. Mdaymond

Mdaymond Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Firstly, I didn't jab at you and secondly, well... it doesn't matter anymore now does it :p

And Nimblebit draw a umm.... 'line' through it! :)

Good!

Not that giving isn't fun n' all, but as it turns out they weren't really your parts to give in the end were they? :confused:

8. JTay

JTay Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Scorpion, what level did certain trains start appearing at? What is your statistics page like?

9. Macs96qaz

Macs96qaz Active Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Canada
    I thought you just bought large amounts of bux and progressed quickly... How gullible was I, I feel terrible owning those daylight engines and even worse that I gave you a rio. I thought I was helping you progress even further, but all I did was support your hacking.

Thanks Nimblebit for stopping Scorpion.

Question for you Scorpion: How would you feel if someone hacked your account and stole your code so you can't trade parts anymore?

If we can now return to PT strategies, that would be great, I'm tired of reading "can you please give me this" posts... (I know I made one, but that was before the trading forum).

Sorry for this message everybody, I know it's annoying, but I really had to say it.

10. yamfun

yamfun Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    #730 yamfun, Sep 30, 2013
    I think I found a s strategy:
    Shuttle back and forth between Helsinki-St. Petersburg, or Lisbon-Madrid to refresh job list to get BUX jobs

11. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

How do you get iCloud to work? I've stated I on my iPad, and even after the tutorial on my iphone, it still won't see my iPad data.

12. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Woah! Look at this one! (Sorry if it's been found already, I haven't kept up withy the thread for a while)

Attached Files:

13. Macs96qaz

Macs96qaz Active Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Canada
    Yeah, a lot of people have found dragonbreath now.

Does anybody have an actual inter-continental strategy right now?

14. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I did and didn't see Dragonbreathe so I thought I might have gotten a first for the thread, but I guess not haha

15. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Woooow what happen here few days ago we had something like 80 posts now there is 788 posts!! I'm not going to read all them, having a quick read few the last ones I see we had someone cheating at the game.....sigh I'm not surprised I did wonder how long before someone would.

But besides that is all these posts to do,with trading bits????

16. ElkhoundsRock

ElkhoundsRock Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hockey
    Canada
    Who's Canadian? Just wondering because I'm Canadian so...

17. Macs96qaz

Macs96qaz Active Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Canada
    Me...

What hubs are everyone using (If you are using hubs).

I've got:
    Milan for Europe
    New York/LA for NA
    Volgograd for Europe/Asia

Planned:
    Beijing for Asia
    Cairo for N. Africa

What do you all think?

18. ElkhoundsRock

ElkhoundsRock Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hockey
    Canada
    I've got Milan and Paris for Europe and that's all for now

19. JTay

JTay Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #739 JTay, Sep 30, 2013
    Can anyone make a list of what appears in the special crates and what appears in the normal crates? would be greatly appreciated. Also the levels each one starts appearing (if anyone is that far yet).

20. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I kinda feel like I'm done with this. I grinded my way to over 180,000 gold and had another 500 Bux. So I figured I'd expand to NA from Lisbon. I spent nearly everything I had not only getting the licenses and putting my 10th line in, but also opening crates trying to get a train capable of that distance. So I pretty much am back to scratch except now I'm clogged up with all these jobs that I can't do since the Global Express isn't capable of that distance and I don't have enough parts to build a tanker to see if its possible with that.

I like so much about this game, but eh, I've hit the wall and I'm tired of grinding.