Universal Pocket Trains - (by NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. gpociej

gpociej Member

Mar 31, 2013
    New railroad, 7th, cost me 14,697, if I close one line cost will be lower like 6th cost me?

2. yamfun

yamfun Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Question:
    Are the job rewards related to the linear distance, or shortest possible railroad distance?
    e.g. Helsinki is right next to Stockholm on map, but super far away when actually on railroad. Which distance do the rewards reflect?

3. aelesia

aelesia Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    #563 aelesia, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    Somehow it doesn't feel good knowing that the parts you were given were ill-gained, and furthermore it takes the fun out of it for me. Special trains should give you that good feeling when you finally manage to collect enough parts to build one, whereas being given one takes the fun out of collecting it. I think I'd rather work hard and earn it myself than trade with the devil.

4. aelesia

aelesia Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Both look like good choices in my opinion. But I think I'll be going for Asia first though.

Linear distance I believe. I had a job that paid more to Moscow than St Petersberg even though the shortest railroad distance requires you to pass through Moscow first.

5. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Oct 25, 2012
    I think the prices vary depending on the cargo rather than the distance?

6. RoboBoto

RoboBoto Well-Known Member

May 1, 2012
    Both.

7. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    #567 Snotty128, Sep 29, 2013
    I haven't posted my code in this thread as I would rather play the game as it is intended to be played, however I know plenty of people who don't have the time or skill to play enough to unlock end of game content. As long as I can play without being expected to play with or against people with hacked gear, then I couldn't care less how they have their fun.

In this era of iap I guess an argument could be made that duped items hurt the devs bottom line, as players won't buy the easy way out if they can get given it for free.

8. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    RGLV : if anyone can send me some carbon steamers

Thanks

9. Red 7

Red 7 New Member

Sep 29, 2013
    #569 Red 7, Sep 29, 2013
    "I did not jailbreak, and besides, I am having fun giving the community so much enjoyment from the parts I send them. Meanwhile, I am collecting the rare stuff. I like that much better than a slow boring grind any day."

Good for you Scorpion008 for being a generous person. I'm sure you're making a lot of people happy with your parts. Don't let these negative nellies get to you. You're not doing anything to their games so I don't see why they are complaining.

10. Perfect trumpet

Perfect trumpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    While you may have a valid point a out earning your parts and sense of achievement I think it's a lil out of line to be calling someone who is offering up parts to you, me and others as "trading with the devil" he's helping those who ask if you really don't want them give them to someone who does and dont be ungrateful.. He can play the game the way he wants to and you don't have to agree with it... Like vicsark said

11. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Swapping the engine doesn't fix the train, you will still need to repair the new engine.

12. griff08

griff08 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    I can send u carbon parts. Do u have non steamer parts?

13. applepill

applepill Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Also, how do you get the most standard cargo boxes? Any tips?

If anybody has any of the following:
    -Any of the expresses
    -Mallards
    -Dragonbreaths

Please donate them to me! My gift code is 904W
    All help is appreachiated!
    I will be able to give you steamers and maybe metro expresses!

14. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    That's not the way to repair. Just tap "jobs" while on your broken train and you will get the option to repair by coins or parts. Coins is better value imo.

15. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    If you got alot of spare time, just travel in short distance, city to city, there will be more chance for you to have job delivery crate, or chance to buy one.
    this will cause you to check the game every 3 minutes lol

16. myzrym

myzrym Member

Jul 9, 2012
    My code is 1BHJ , I am up for trading any express part for mallard and/or rio grande parts... PM or just send them, I will send in return..

Cheers!

17. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Thanks, I have a metro express part just uncrated, I'll send that to you.

18. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    When u gift someone do u still have a copy or its gone?

19. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Darn it I got the dreaded mission at Reykjavik for today, I think I'll just skip today's mission, can't see it worth the 20k for the line.

20. Leonick

Leonick Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Trans-atlantic costs 56,250 to build.