Pocket Summoner Team Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by rogerchiu, Sep 5, 2010.

1. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    Since it has so much mdef, mabye it has very little normal def. I haven't faced sharkie myself, but what do you think about using Snadle, the guy for 10 spirit dusts? It has a ground body, but normal attacks, so it still deals half on you.

2. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    He uses fireball because blackhole is a special attack for the red guy, which makes you need Int to do blackhole more often. That's why the blue mage is better against the CHIKI, it's blackhole isn't a special attack, so it will use it every time.

3. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    Keeper of the village is WOOMAN, so everyone should use blue mage against him. Half damage taken, double dealt.

4. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    I haven't defeated Ali in the champion challange yet, what level were you when you beat him kureilynne, and what build did you have? (Or anyone else who also beat him)
    And, what enemies comes after him?

5. Addme 227159792

Addme 227159792 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #105 Addme 227159792, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    I won the spirit of Roroca (Body type Dark, has physical, fire and dark attacks.) from the Sky Tower. It starts at level 20, with 201HP and 66 for ALL Stats. I increased Speed to 101 and MATK to 111 (28th level) and now I can usually beat ChikiE. I haven't won its spirit yet. Did anyone get ChickE's spirit when you defeated him?

UPDATE: I got him on about the 10th try!!
    Just in case anyone cares when you get him he is:
    CHICKI / Level 18 / Body Type: Wind / ATK 51 / DEF 52 / MATK 78 / MDEF 42 / SPD 85 / INT 70
    Woo hoo!

6. Addme 227159792

Sep 29, 2010
    Where can you get Blue Magiman? Only in the Championship challenge? I have difficulties getting past the second one...

7. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    From Wall of Gaia, after exploring the dino base and defeating the dino, you will face the blue mage. Use bulbhead with lots of speed and you'll be fine.

8. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    I beat him at lvl 37 :(( but there are ppl who beat it at lvl 35 or 36. Preferbly a waaga with some pumped def n matk. Dun focus on matk alone or Ali will slam ur waaga in two turns, especially since Ali starts atk'n first. But not definitely positive coz there are a few tries where Ali atks twice consecutively. My def for waaga was 60, with hp at 276. After Ali is Sharkish, the one that you can buy at for 30 spirit dust. It's lvl 43 and apparently it has very high mdef n matk. I can't win it yet :(( hahas...

9. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    Ok, i saw you had the water angel thing, was that from 10 spirit essences?
    And, what did you think about the Snadle suggestion for sharkish?

10. Addme 227159792

Sep 29, 2010
    I have to figure out how to beat the Dino first... I get thrashed with everyone I use so far, I'm not even sure which character to use. Waaga? I might have to build a new one with more DEF (currently 64), Rank 29, so I can't add much...

For the Blue mage,
    I'm LVL 30 now, and my Bulbhead is Lvl 29. DEF 26 MATK 97 MDEF 80 SPD 117 any suggestions on what I should add to take care of the blue mage?

11. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    According to the Stats I see from the shop it has higher def :x plus it's weak against electricity n ground so it's mdef n def are very very high~~~ @.@ I was using green Mage so the damage was already halved.

12. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    Yepp. Water angel DANDE (I think is spelt like this...) at 10 spirit essence. I din reach 30 spirit essence yet so idk what is for sale at 30 hahas. Hmm I think it won't work coz it has higher defense I think. Not very sure but for the DMG I took i was using a dark type so it was halved already.

13. kastanj

kastanj New Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Sweden
    You dont need any mdef, your soeed is fine, but the rest should go to matk

14. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    #114 Gogoo, Sep 29, 2010
    Steelha

Hey all :)
    Does anyone know which guard I should use to beat Steelha each time I challenge it?
    Because he has a normal body, but I can t use Waaga because he got an electricity spell...
    I'm able to beat it but I have to attack first to do so, and I would win like 1/3 times only, and I don't want to do the challenge again and again since the beginning each time I lose against him...
    So, anyone has a suggestion ? ^^
    Thank you :)

EDIT: I'm currently lvl 31

15. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    Well I think pink chickie is better coz the yellow chickie (lvl 22, from WALL OF GAIA) has stats meant for normal atk coz it has the HARD SHELL special skill (normal type) with higher atk of 82 but lower matk of 58. I doubt you'll buy yellow chickie for normal atks hahas. Wah I gt pink chickie after 10+ tries. Was damn pissed coz hard to repeat lotsa tymes @.@

16. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    I recommend blue magiman. Because steelha has lower mdef den def n lower matk than atk. Of coz, pump up blue magi de DEF (not mdef) to ard 80 n the rest to matk. It will den use electric charge on u. It means his normal atk deals lower DMG which means it is dealing lower DMG to u overall. Den u can haf more opportunity to hit it. That grants me an additional turn. Steelha is a hard boss coz it has no weakness n there is no pet that has the advantage against it.

17. Kraizer77

Kraizer77 New Member

Sep 22, 2010
    France
    #117 Kraizer77, Sep 29, 2010
    Champion stage of champion challenge

Hey kurei I hought I might as well share with everybody else what I have found so far.

So for the first monster of the champion stage sharkish lv 43 I defeated him twice with my green magiman as for the next monster it is a lv 45 mob, name is boco and I can't quite say if it is a normal, plant or rock type since my magiman got hit with normal skills and the second time my waaga got hit wit rock type atk, need to get there once more to discover some more.

18. Addme 227159792

Sep 29, 2010
    How to get another Waaga??

I have a WAAGA 29th level, but it has lots of speed, and not-so-high defense or MATK.

I have gone back to the first Quest to try to get another WAAGA, but I never get one. Do I have to get rid of my curreng WAAGA to be able to get another one? I got LOTS of DIGIWORMs, and multiples of other Gurads. Is it different for WAAGA? I don't want to get rid of it if I don't have to, but it's stupid to keep trying to get another WAAGA if I can't get it because I already have one....

19. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    So it's another steelha type... >___< oh my....

20. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    #120 kureilynne, Sep 29, 2010
    Dun get rid of ur waaga if u wan it. It doesn't affect the rate which u get the spirit of waaga. It takes time n luck. Some spirits can take up to 30 tries such as roroca. Gd luck :))