Pocket Summoner Team Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by rogerchiu, Sep 5, 2010.

1. sanjih

sanjih New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    what is spirit dust and where is everyone getting it? I'm level 24, and I haven't made it to the second challenge rewards, but I've played the first a fair number of times and I haven't found any spirit dust.

Also, anyone know where to get the blue trifish, or any other decent water summons that can beat the Great Land fire monsters?

2. Great Anima

Great Anima New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    It's the second great challenge reward and that's also how you get the blue trifish... Another great water one is getting 30 spirit dust and get sharkie... Can any one give me a build fir the missions...
    Leader, kings wood forest
    big bird?, great plains
    door guard, sky tower
    my waaga is 29 with about 80 def 170mtk but I accedently put in some speed and intelect should I get a new one and go all mtk and def?

3. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    Door guard - Mickie. Use waaga. Ucan get one to pump matk n def only. Coz it'll be useful in the future, such as the Hidden Floor in sky tour. The leader is steelha I suppose? For me i use blue magiman n pump some def n matk to pt he doesn't use normal atk on me. Same for big bird. Coz chickie is weak against dark element

4. Mikeshiny

Mikeshiny New Member

Mar 27, 2010
    how do you get the blue magiman?

5. Great Anima

Great Anima New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Thankd for the info I was using a green mahi man and trying to pump speed but no matter what I couldn't get the second blackhole in... How can I get ablue magi man? If it's champion challenge then I could have a problem becaus I have a rough time passing doggia at times.... I'm thinking about getting a sharkie with my spirit dust unless anyone knows a better spirit I can spend spirit dust on becouse I can farm spirirt dust in my sleep

6. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Lol how can u farm spirit dust being afk ? Do u need a jailbroken iphone ?

Add me : 31883920
    Thanks !

7. Haine

Haine New Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Anyone know how to defeat the Guard in Sky Tower? I have a Waaga, but it cant defeat it :S
    Its lvl 29. atk 2, def 40, matk 270, mdef 30, spd 15, int 16

And how do I do the dino quest :D? I want that white dino :p

8. Mikeshiny

Mikeshiny New Member

Mar 27, 2010
    I just did the dino quest. I used a lvl 29 waaga, had 100 def and the rest on matk. You might need to build a new waaga to get to 100 def because it will take you awhile to use the one you got.

9. Haine

Haine New Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Do you which quest has the dino? Wall of Gaia?

10. Meddling Mage - 193998165

Sep 21, 2010
    Wall of Gaia

Who has gotten past the Wall of Gaia? I can't beat that stupid Chicki and Keeper of the Village...

I feel like this is the last Quest so far.. Hopefully not or hopefully there's more to come..

Meddling Mage - 193998165

11. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    So far Wall of Gaia is th last questmap. Chickie use blue magiman wif some pumped up defense otherwise chickiewill kill u faster. For my case i up the def to 90. Keeper of the village is magiman izzit? Use bulbhead?

12. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    Dun bother about the speed coz chickie's speed is pretty high. I recommend blue magi coz the stats is higher too. Uhh blue magiman for champion challenge o think it's onli available for Expert de. U can get it from Wall of Gaia.

Btw, does anyone have a build to finish off Sharkish in champion challenge - Champion? It's lvl 43 n it's mdef is DAMN HIGH!! I using green magiman n could onli deal him 1/3 it's life while his one hit cleated 2/4 of mine T^T

13. tieungu

tieungu New Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Please add ---> Adam

14. Great Anima

Great Anima New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Ok so does anyone know if there us a spirirt after sharkie for more spirit dust lik is there one that cost 50 spirit dust? And what's with the special section when you go to but a spirit does anyone know of Amy special spirits?

15. Great Anima

Great Anima New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    195009153 add me if you can my name is
    my number... And if someone has the time they should make a list off essential guards and stats fir champion challenge and some if the harder missions
    I'm thinking I will farm gold for a few days sell all my guards and start them all over becouse right now they are all pretty lame because I tried even training and put too much into speed and intellegence and it's starting to look like that's un needed also I'm tired of just redoing a fight waiting to get the first turn and right attacknbecouse that's the only way to win some battles

16. Haine

Haine New Member

Sep 16, 2010
    #96 Haine, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Does anyone know how to defeat the Dino? My Waaga either attacks first, but get hit 2x or die first but Im able to get the Dinos hp to at least a half in onehit o_o

And how do I defeat the Hidden Floor Sky Tower quest?

17. kureilynne

kureilynne New Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Student
    Singapore
    ur team code wrong?

18. Haine

Haine New Member

Sep 16, 2010
  19. Great Anima

Great Anima New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Yes it's 195009513… sorry dislexic

20. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    #100 Gdtn, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Lvl 35 chiki

For anyone stuck on the lvl 35 chiki... I used the red coated mage and taught it blackhole. I pumped up the Matk to 210 and speed to 45 and was able to kill it in one shot. Hope this helps :)

Edit: might take a few tries... Sometimes your Mage is dumb and uses fireball... Lol