Pocket Summoner Team Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by rogerchiu, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Shaneth21

Shaneth21 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010

oh another video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOaK0-EgkMs

get reindeer

2. sbyk

sbyk New Member

May 20, 2011
    Come on man, no way other players can catch up. Elemental marks at clan shop level 7? that's plain disgusting. Most of the clans are only at level 5.

3. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    What do you mean "no way" players can catch up?
    It's only a matter of time.

Just not too long ago, Summoner Kings were the only ones with Rexa. Now look almost everyone I run into in clan fight is defending with Rexa.

4. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
  5. Does anyone have a Reindeer build that beats both Knights in the Vertex at level 46? I'm using the Bulbhead setups from Shaneth's guide but they lose most of the time. Also, is there anything that can take on the dark dragon at 46?

6. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    I don't think one reideer build can beat both knights, at lvl 45 I do not even win every time with one build for each (didn't try the speed build but doubt that would work at lvl 46... or maybe with a speed 3 imprint :p)
    I beat DD at lvl 42 with reindeer with no imprint, so even with bulbhead at lvl 46 now with imprints that shouldn't be that much difficult.

7. Do you have stats for the Reindeer against DD?

8. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Well, that's easy, it's a mix of Matk, mdef, def, and speed. First, put enough def and mdef so that you can survive 2 hits. Then, put enough matk so that you can kill DD in 3 hits with the help of 1 or 2 special attacks out of 3. Then put the rest into speed. You'll sometimes be doubled hit though. And put a defense or speed imprint.

9. I was hoping for digits... I've been spoiled by the excellent community this game has so now doing "work" finding builds seems so arduous compared to just tweaking someone else's numbers.

lol

10. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    So can anyone confirm that there is only 3 new halloween guards and last year's with transforms?

11. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Got 53 candys from last year and only 3 guards in the shop

12. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Well, if you are one of those who just like pushing buttons on a little screen without even thinking a bit, just search on internet, you'll find the stats.
    If you can't find them, I can't do anything for you anymore.

13. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ok thanks! I had 18 leftover and wasn't sure

14. It's not that I'm braindead and can't figure stuff out for myself; I just hate to waste EN when leveling is so hard. Eh, I got a decent enough DD build after a dozen tries or so.

Can anyone who actually bought the Hammer tell me exactly how it works? Can you transform and then not buy the T. Hammer attack?

15. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    Well everyone has contributed. No easy way out this time. Don't be lazy :)

Yea u can transform and not learn t hammer but it's still bad for MATK Thor.

16. I keep pulling Hammers against the Dark Warrior guards lately... I figured that it might be worth it for my two-Thor team just for when that happens. Also, it looks cool and I've got the credits just sitting around.

17. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    Well you can use T01 w/ Flash same build against two of em.
    Princess for another.
    And Thor for another.

:/

I dunno :confused:

18. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    Oh MATK thor is generally bad in PVP if you base him INT and wish to use Judgment because he is a luck guard if you do that. His Lightning attack its 2HKO on any Robot and OHKO on Princess.

But don't do SPD Thor everyone does that and it's terrible; I never lose to it.

19. Yeah, I didn't do Speed builds. 160 Speed on the lead guy (130 INT), 220 on the anchor (100 INT.) I do hate having to waste points on INT, but when Judgement does pop it's pretty sweet. Plus, there are enough Princesses and Bots floating around to make him worth it for me, I think. I'm only level 47 too, so I still go against a lot of Aircarris and Water Dragons further down the clan fight list.