Pocket Summoner Team Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by rogerchiu, Sep 5, 2010.

1. wakeupmrwestuk

wakeupmrwestuk New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Whoop! cheers Shaneth.:D

2. Shaneth21

Shaneth21 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    I have a friend, lvl 48 who beat all 4 dark warriors with Thor. Of course they were different stats for each and not a single build for all.

I'll let you find out the stats, but Thor is capable of beating all 4 warriors. Now you have the knowledge :)

Hint: He put like 90, 100, or 110 into INT, i can't remember.

3. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Hmmm, so I could beat him at lvl 45 with no INT ? Whats thor base INT ?^^
    (Anyway I do not even have enough credits to buy him >< But I would like to know lol)

4. sbyk

sbyk New Member

May 20, 2011
    I have spend all my game money reseting guards just to try out what stats can beat Outcast so I don't have the luxury to test the stats. Now I'm left with the chance to reset my guard 3 more times so I won't be doing any test. I've totally given up hope on this game.

5. sbyk

sbyk New Member

May 20, 2011
    I reseted Thor's stats and gave him 100 INT and he keeps using T.hammer as special attack instead of judgement. It requires him to do at least 2 judgements in a row to win and it's like a 1/1000 chances he'll 2 judgements consecutively.

6. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    #3226 Shaneth21, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
    Okay it was lvl 46. My bad.
    I think the one to beat Wicked was the same one as the Dread build.
    He forgot to change the name.
    EDIT: Credit goes to Rip Off.

Attached Files:

• 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      93.5 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      93.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
  7. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    This is why you do not buy the Hammer and do not learn T. Hammer

That is why I never bought the Hammer, and don't plan to. Ever.

8. sbyk

sbyk New Member

May 20, 2011
    That's the system flaw. According to the help section the guard supposed to do the attack that deals the highest damage but apparently it does not.
    T Hammer is useful for PVP spd build Thor as he'll use T hammer if the opponent has high Mdef

9. ^ not worth the risk

10. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    Yeah I'll post the email I got from Riida. Hold plz.

11. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    On Aug 29, 2011, at 9:26 PM, Pocket Summoner Support <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
    >
    > The general idea is, the more special skills, the better.
    >
    > I cannot give the exact numeric formula. The mechanism is:
    > (1) Higher INT gives higher chance to use special skills
    > (2) Special skills that do fewer damage to the opponent (because of body type resistance) than any normal skills are never used in that battle (excluded from the skill list in that battle)
    > (2) The "chance" mentioned in (1) is for the special skills that do the most damage (the best skill)
    > (3) Chances for special skills that do fewer damage than the best special skill but more damage than all normal skills = 50% of the chance of the special skill that is just better than this one
    >
    > For example: (a REXA has INT that makes it uses the best special skill with 50% chance. Because REXA only knows NORMAL attack, so no special skills are excluded for any opponent)
    >
    > Case 1: Learned all the special skills (The skills list is ordered by the most damage that the skill does to opponent, same goes with guard with multiple attack type)
    >
    > Super Punch -> 50%
    > Headbutt -> 50/2 = 25%
    > Tail Strike -> 50/2/2 = 12.5%
    > Rock Smash -> [Remaining] 100% - 50% - 25% - 12.5% = 12.5%
    >
    >
    > Case 2: Learned only the best special skills
    >
    > Super Punch -> 50%
    > Rock Smash -> [Remaining] 100% - 50% = 50%
    >
    >
    > Hope this is clear enough.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Pocket Summoner Support

12. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    So when you learn T Hammer then the chances of using Judgment drops. It pretty much splits the percentage of use of Judgment and T Hammer by 1/2.

This is why buying the Hammer is bad.

I think you can buy the Hammer and not learn T Hammer, just to get the extra ATK but I do not feel it is worth the 10000 credits and it would seem counterproductive for a MATK Thor build.

13. sbyk

sbyk New Member

May 20, 2011
    Damn i wish I can unlearn the T Hammer. Now I gotta save up credits to buy another Thor

14. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Has anyone ever suggested to riida to add the ability to unlearn int skills? It would be pretty useful and easy for them to do

15. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    Robot reset was the first step they made towards that.

However I think it is a flaw in the mechanics.

Wind Dragon is my main example. It's moves are:
    Base - Aero Strike - Wind
    Spec - Sense of Heaven - Light
    Spec - Whirlwind Zone - Wind
    Spec - Sonic Combustion - Wind

If you have a SPD Wind Dragon with all moves learned, you will see it use Whirlwind Zone and Sonic Combustion on a Dark-type guard. So I sold all of my Wind Dragons 4 months ago and bought new Wind Dragons and only learned Sense of Heaven.

There is no way it should use a move that costs more but does less dmg vs a Dark type. Stupid Dragon.... :mad:

16. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
  17. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
  18. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Lol the clan shop was a huge disappointment. I think that just getting to clan level 8 is enough work to earn those imprints for 60 pts. They should cost max 10k if anything. Last 2 clan shops have been brutal. Looking forward to lvl 9. Go sk!

19. Gogoo

Gogoo New Member

May 25, 2009
    Well, they still can buy the the 40 points ones... so yeah, this is a disappointment coz of no new guards, but I don't think imprints should cost less...
    20 more points is like leveling one or 2 lvls, which isn't nothing at lvl 50+... And SK is unbeatable, so with 60 points for 10k credits, that would be even "worse" for other clans... And if obtaining those imprints was so easy, that wouldn't be funny :p (wouldn't be a challenge to obtain)
    The 20 points ones should cost more though according to me, 3000$ is nothing for 20 points.

20. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    On the bright side of things, I would rather waste all my credits on gaining 6 levels than waste all of my time. Although you get the stat points, you do not get the HP. So really it's not gaining levels at all be HP is arguably the most important stat to a guard.

It's why Lunar Rabbit isnt #1 guard. Cuz he has poop HP.