Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by panama chief, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Joe1017

Joe1017 New Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Looking for cloudiner p/c parts.
    Thanks
    GC:joey⋅1017

2. JeffersonYu1

JeffersonYu1 New Member

Feb 3, 2016
    In Need of Parts! iOS GC: JeffersonYu1

Hi everyone!
    I am JeffersonYu1 on iOS GC (Apple GameCenter).

I am in need of some planes: Aeroeagle, P40 Warhawk, x10 Mapple Pro, etc.
    You do not have to give me every plane! This is just a reply saying I need these.
    Any other parts as donations are appreciated too.

Free parts are the best, but if I need to trade something I will.

Right now I have 2 Birchcraft P parts: Body and Controls, and a lot of Class 1 parts.
    I'm a starter player, so please help me out!

Thanks so much!
    JeffersonYu1

3. Geraltuil

Geraltuil New Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Parts

Hello #toucharcade crew!
    I am a proud member of this crew since 2 days. Scored lvl 12 so far, got stacked some money for additional aeroplanes slots and cities, but I lack materials. I'd love some Aeroeagle parts if someone has an excess. I operate most of the Europe avoiding Britain :p I fly through far north, Moscow, Instabul, Paris and everything in between. Would love to start a connection with East Side US, thus this request. I have funds and preparation, but no planes to start it smoothly. Thank you for every support and I am sure I will support back those in need!

See you in the skyes!

Geraltuil

4. threedom

threedom New Member

Jun 15, 2014
    I have issues. I am on level 71 now with 84 planes. I still love playing!

5. krjustin

krjustin New Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Just I'm playing Pocket Planes, need GC Friends~

Hi TA people

I'm playing Pocket Planes now and TA Crew in!

So If u play Pocket Planes, plz add GC

My GC is [krjustin82]

if need some part, I'll help you :)

6. YouRightBilly

YouRightBilly New Member

May 11, 2016
    Rare Parts

My name on Game Centre is the same as my name here - YouRightBilly - and you can tell if it's me because my picture on there is oh Heavy from TF2.

I'm currently looking for a C130 Body.
    Also looking for Bobcat parts of which I have none.

To trade, I can offer:
    C130 Engine
    P40 Warhawk Controls
    Blimp Controls
    Huey Engine
    Huey Controls
    Kringle Kruiser Engine
    Full Starship
    And any non-event plane in full.

7. Lobster9493

Lobster9493 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Returning member

Just installed PP again after about a 3 year hiatus. Was wondering if anyone had a part of two they could throw my way. (IOS)

Game Center is is lobster9493

8. Ceesees

Ceesees New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Bobcat part

HI, I need a bobcat body. I have an engine to trade. GC ceesees. Thanks.

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    o/

Just getting back in to the game. Fresh install of game remembered my membership in this group, but none of my former aircraft fleet. Odd, ahh well, working with nimblebit to chase down particulars.

gamecenter id : taeles

:)

10. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    GC id for Pocket Planes and Pocket Trains: nenastya22
    WELCOME ^^

11. Ark0n

Ark0n New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Sorry dude but I've started fresh in the past few days, and level progression is easy where you are. Asking for the x10 mapple and an aeroeagle in the same post is a clear indicator that you aren't putting the time in. I say that because every new plane (unlocked every level or so) up to the x10 mapple is an upgrade over your current fleet, with the exception of the kangaroo. Levels are easy to get, in like 30m to 1h of playing.

I think it's from 10-14 where you legitimately hit any tangible barrier because at that point levels require so much more xp, planes start becoming unlocked every other level instead of every level, and the plane you unlock at lvl 12 (Equinox) is $***. I've gotten to level 14 at this point. I actually don't think aeroeagles even help at this point because you won't be able to fill them...

Here's my question/s for you pp nerds :p

how do I prepare for endgame? I opened up shop in the northeast US and I've basically opened up every single class 2 airport east of the Mississippi in USA, closed the class 1's because they got annoying. I've been upgrading some class 2 airports when they seem short on cargo/passengers but I'm not really sure what I should be doing at this point.

I've just unlocked the pearjet, and it seems pretty badass except that finding 4 2p/2c for the same destination is already a stretch. It seems like in some places I'll have to wait 3 cycles of jobs or more to fill it up. Which leads me to my question, how do you guys manage to fill cloud liners???

When finding bux jobs that are the odd ones out and won't fit together for the 25% bonus, do I drop everything for them because technically they are equivalent to 500 coins each? It hurts inside because if I go for them only I lose coins technically and it hurts my log stats. I've not been doing them for the past 4 levels because I have had no need for bux and had around 250 when level 14 rolled around, but I will need some more to get 8 pearjets.

Thanks for the help, I really hope I find some way to enjoy this game, got boring last time.

12. Darksythes09

Darksythes09 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Friends or Planes?

Does anyone need planes or parts?
    Let me know in a reply I can offer pretty much free non event planes.
    Thanks!

13. Darksythes09

Darksythes09 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Do you still need anything?

14. Darksythes09

Darksythes09 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Anything you need?

15. Darksythes09

Darksythes09 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    There is no "endgame", you can continue forever.
    But larger planes can be filled either by waiting for new jobs, refreshing the airport, or delivering new passengers from other airports.

16. Haexii

Haexii New Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Darksythes!

I would love some plane parts! Do you have aeroeagle-m? If you happen to have spare class 3 planes I surely take them aswell. GC is " Haexii ".

I hope this doesn't sound too greedy...

Thanks a lot!

17. L1am335

L1am335 New Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Trade multiple Navigators, Wallabies for Mohawks

I have some older Navigators and Wallabies I want to get rid of, preferably in trade for Mohawks or Mapples. I have six of each, and have retired them all. I'll give three for one Mohawk. Gamecenter L1am335.

18. L1am335

L1am335 New Member

Nov 20, 2016
    If you have any spare T1s, I'll take them, gladly if they're still available. GC L1am335, I have some Navigators and Wallabies if you want to trade.

19. Soccer1007

Soccer1007 New Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Jesses_198
    Soccer1007
    Pearjet M
    Sequoia P

20. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Started over recently and now a new update!

Add me if you want!

Friend code - 10HC