Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Harmoniamundi

Harmoniamundi Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Teacher/Musician
    Ohio
    Trying to attach photo :(

2. BobbyH

BobbyH Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Buenos Aires

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

3. PocketPlanes1991

PocketPlanes1991 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2015
    How could I miss an event in a class 3 city !! Damn it ! Oh well, sadly my job doesn't lend itself to the constant gaming this game requires to be successful at events. Oh Well, my mini reign of winning 2 successive events has gone !

4. emptyarms

emptyarms New Member

Jul 14, 2015
    Lost my back up :(

Hi recently changed back to ios from android and realised all my game backup from the game is lost..
    Would appreciate it if anyone could pass on some spare/unused parts to get me started again! :(

ID: emptyarms
    Friendcode: KT8C

5. coastcat

coastcat Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Had to take a break from flinging planes to focus on my grad school stuff but I'm back and playing catch-up in the San Francisco event.

6. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Hope all goes well with your classes and thesis.

I had to take a break from Pocket Planes. I got sidetracked by Clash of Clans -- totally addicted to this now.
    Unfortunately, my daughter started playing Clash of Clans, years ago, on my device using the same Game center acct I use for Pocket Planes. This meant I needed a different game center acct for my own Clash of Clans... And this means I am lot logged into GC for Pocket Planes.
    Is there an easy way around this? Hmm....

7. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    Back on top of the leader board ! This does rank fairly high on the list of my minuscule achievements to date.

8. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    Does anyone have any spare Blimp parts ?! Thanks

9. WarKite

WarKite New Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Renewed player following retirement

Greetings all... I played pocket planes when it first came out for my iphone 3g. Took a long break from the game when I changed phones but decided to play again using my iPad Pro. Starting from scratch so only level 16 right now. I’m in the #toucharcade group for the global challenges... game code is GCZT...

Trying to navigate around this site, and noticed this thread so hope I’m pasting in the right place... does this forum put together any challenges or competitions within the game or are we only working together to stay on top during each challenge?

Many thousands of pages of posts in this thread, too many to start reading from scratch... is there a better starting point in the forum to explain any specific criteria or to get me started as a vested member of the #TA group?

10. Aquatonex

Aquatonex New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Restarted game after years

Hi all. Just restarted playing after years and switching from iOS to Android and back again.

Looking for aeroeagle and up parts, lvl 18.

Friend me! 95TW

Kaden Chang likes this.
  11. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    Finally a Class 3 event and I am on this !

Anyone on the TA1 crew ? I wouldn't mind adding a some people so I can see names next to the numbers !

12. coastcat

Aug 6, 2012
    No group-specific challenges, we just play the normal team events. There are only a few people still playing on the TA1 team yet we manage to hit the top 10 pretty regularly! I'll admit that I'll sometimes decide not to play an event, check the leaderboard, see that we're barely on the board, and launch into hypermode to fight for a top 10 spot.

To join the TA1 crew, just type in "toucharcade1" as your active flight crew name. We welcome anyone who likes flinging planes.

13. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    I would have honestly loved to have been on here when the original TA flight crew was about. Having skimmed some pages, it seemed like a blast and I would have loved it especially considering the camaraderie and general distribution of help and knowledge.

As of this post, I'm currently Number 1 on #TA1 with 6181 jobs. These class 3 events I find easy although class 1 events can be challenging. I'm still thinking should I call it day or should I still rattle off a few more hours just to be sure. Who is Number 2 ?

Whats the leader board of the original TA crew ?

I've found with this game that you soon learn to find a system that works for you. When I started, I didn't think I could hack bux sitting but now, I've amassed 92'500+ !

14. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Hi everyone! It's nice to see TA1 is still going strong. :eek:
    I switched from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, and I couldn't find Pocket Planes for Android. So I've been spending a tremendous amount of time playing Clash of Clans, a very addictive game.

What is this friend code I see people posting?
    This is new since I last played Pocket Planes IOS.

15. coastcat

Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Faye!

The iOS GameCenter was changed from a separate app to a capability developers could build into apps. Or something like that. The end result is that if you want to add friends in PP, you need their Friend Codes (in Pocket Planes, go to Menu->Friends and your own code will be displayed at the top).

I really shouldn't be playing PP since I've got a dissertation to write. But it's such an ingrained habit now...

16. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015

This new change is a bit weird as I sometimes just see a collection of numbers and letters as opposed to a name. CoastCat, I see, as always whenever I bother doing a challenge, you're always the person keeping me on me toes so to speak !

I know how it feels, I first got into Pocket Planes during my final year of uni although thankfully I never really bothered going head first into the game until I finished. Good Luck with that and I hope to finish this event with me still being on top !

17. Kaden Chang

Kaden Chang New Member

Dec 27, 2018
    Male
    Haven’t seen one of these in FOREVER

(I’m new here btw. Hi all!)

Attached Files:

18. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    I've stopped competing in Class 1/2 events. What exactly is this special part ?

19. PocketPlanes1991

Feb 25, 2015
    Do any folks still play on here ?

This is as close to an community that I've gotten with this game. I don't know anyone personally who plays this and sadly, I seemed to have missed the twilight posts of the forum.

20. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    When I found out that the app doesnt have iCloud support, I stopped playing. I think Toucharcade's flight crew is still active, though I'm not entirely sure.