Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. laoqg

laoqg New Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Looking for Concorde controls/Sea Knight body and engine

Would like to transfer with other parts that I have or gems

2. Spike3187

Spike3187 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    UK
    Run it between London & Paris. I use mine there, sometimes to move bux jobs, sometimes to just deliver jobs. It currently makes over 5,500 profit per hour, and that's with flying time of 4 hours (plus a 1,600+ coin loss from my first LA > Tokyo>LA run). My 3rd most profitable plane (after 2 Cloudliners)

3. Mxboyles

Mxboyles Active Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Cheers for the tips! However, I'm only a fairly low level (21) and haven't really started the whole bux collecting thing, so I think I'm gonna try trade it for something more useful for me now. But thanks anyway! :)

4. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm not sure why you can't add your info.
    If you want you can post or PM me these things:

Which event (for the previous Paris event or the current Las Vegas event)
    TouchArcade ID (if you are sending info in for someone other than yourself)
    Game Center or Mobage ID (let me know which)
    Position
    Job Count

And I'll be happy to add you to the spreadsheet!

5. Flysher

Flysher Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Android players

It appears we have received 2 of our respective concorde part. This being the case, are there any droids players that have received an engine/body that would like to trade for 1 of my controls? Thanks!

6. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    All 3 parts, finally!

Thanks Tiggs2000 for the part trade, and my (non-TA) friend who lent me his controls, I have a new bird to fly! :)

Attached Files:

7. KitFisto22

KitFisto22 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #11567 KitFisto22, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    How long does it take to go from L.A to Paris youre flying it?

8. alyssacroacia

alyssacroacia Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Personal Assistant
    USA
    I do! Is it still available?

9. Perfect trumpet

Perfect trumpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    Ok need Concorde controls people...
    Name it I got it

10. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    Vic wow what an offer!!! You know I look upto you man but jeeees!!! You ur awesome lol

No kiss butt seriously but wow, right ok enough yes my mere 23 planes will never meet you and yours asy game reset but ill try lol look top 50-100 ;) that said mate anything spare Concorde wise send here I'm generous as u know :)

11. Flysher

Flysher Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    You're not android or I would!

12. 3wapp

3wapp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Funny. On Android, I got the part (Body) that I need on iOS!

Darn not being able to trade between iOS and Droid!!

13. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    No I'm not android appriate the sentiment :)

14. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Thanks for you kind welcome to Dudley, Faye! Much appreciated. I, too, far from a power player & NOT a regular in this forum, have seen other newbie posts or comments go unanswered/unreferenced. Incredible, invisible, ghost posters whose only crime is seeking information. Understanding the cortisone-fueled competitive intensity of this particular forum, I, personally, wasn't surprised or upset.

Maybe whoever wanted a separate thread was right. If you can't begin another thread here, why not choose a responsible someone to gather the email addresses of your most active players & choose adifferent, secret name for your team? Or join another high ranking forum & start a group there?

If what the dedicated, high-performing players want is a "place of their own," maybe they can find it or create it elsewhere.

It would be a shame, as you indicate, Faye, if this thread were perceived as unwelcoming for whatever reason.

TA is a wonderful place full of great tips & tricks for so many games. I, for one, won't be leaving.

15. Chewbacca

Chewbacca Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I'm a regular and my posts go unanswered/unreferenced ALL the time. I just stopped taking it personally. :p

16. alyssacroacia

alyssacroacia Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Personal Assistant
    USA
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have not been online or playing PP. I'm on this new medication called gabapentin. Makes my hands twitch (so I drop things a lot). I woke up this morning with a blood pressure of 50/35. I went downstairs to do my usual ritual but I couldn't see very well and I kept walking into things so mom told me to go back upstairs, where I fell like one foot away from my bed; my legs had given out! So I got into bed and didn't wake up til 5:30 PM!

Now that I'm awake I'm playing PP and eating and checking out this site - apparently I've missed a lot.

FAYE VALENTINE! SNOWBIRD! VICSARCK!

can one of you PLEASE tell me how to post pics in your post!?!?

17. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    Same. It's no biggie, really! It's just busy in here sometimes. There are a lot of people who are here for a day and not for the next couple days.

18. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    #11578 Snowbird, Jan 3, 2013
    I've been meaning to post this for a while but haven't been on my computer to take screenshots. Anyway this is what I do.

1) Take screenshot off my device (Press and hold both the lock button and home button at the same time). You will see a flash/hear a snapshot sound.
    2) Email myself the screenshot.
    3) Go to my computer and save the image from my email onto my computer desktop.
    4) In the TA forum, make a post. Click on the paperclip icon (see pic 1). A window will popup (see pic 2).
    5) In the popup window (pic 2) click on Browse and attach the file.
    6) Click on Upload. Wait for image to finish uploading. (scroll down for attachment size limitations).
    7) Go back to the main post window, type and Submit the post.

Attached Files:

19. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    No speed upgrades, from Paris to LA is 26M. I did do a distance upgrade though.

20. Harmoniamundi

Harmoniamundi Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Teacher/Musician
    Ohio
    #11580 Harmoniamundi, Jan 3, 2013
    Well, I do it on the iPad using the TA app, but I see the TA app on my iPhone has a similar capability, although I have never tested it.

In the thread after you touch "reply to thread" or quote a reply...however you get to the reply screen....first touch the "add an attachment" button. I know, they did a terrible job of making it look like an HTML button, but it is a button nonetheless. This opens the attachment screen. Touch the "choose photo" button I think it's called, and on your iOS device two options will appear...one for take a photo, not applicable to posting screenshots, and the other is the one you want to select "choose from existing." After you select that, it basically takes you to your photo app, and you can select only one photo at a time from any of your albums/photo stream/etc to upload. Once you select the one photo, you should see a small thumbnail of it next to where the upload button is, and then you must hit a button beneath that to add to your post. Here's the weird part. It takes you back to the reply screen...here is when I enter the text and then hit submit reply. You won't see the photo anywhere on the reply screen, you just have to trust that it will end up in your reply. Some of the time, the app just refuses to post any reply, but sometimes it actually does what it is supposed to do...just keep trying. I have never had it just post the text without the pic, it just won't do either one in that scenario. The app says there is a 2MB limit on the pic, but any screen shot on the iPad should be less than a tenth that size anyway, so I know that's not the problem.

Clear as mud, right? Good luck!