Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Kringle Kruisers for EVERYBODY!!! :) YAY! THANK YOU NIMBLEBIT!!!

2. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Wow, that really puts things into perspective. We're awesome! :D

I didn't deliver as many jobs to Geraldton as I had hoped, started vacation and didn't have time to play. I spent much of today peripatetic and then driving. But I am happy to finish #9 with 3080 jobs. Hope the next event will be a dull prize cuz I definitely won't have much time to devote toward it.

3. Train2000

Train2000 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Well, Nome would have been a pain in the a$$ so I can see why they put the event in Chicago.

First person who posts a picture of a Kringle Kruiser carrying 3 mystery parts, I will send you a Cloudliner M, a Sea Knight or a Sequoia M. Pick one and its yours, but it must be a KK with all three mystery parts loaded in the air and the pilot must have a Santa suit.

Merry Xmas everyone.:)

4. Taonas

Taonas Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Already working on getting the first mystery part to Chicago. I wish it were a Concord but guess the fun KK will do.

Would go nicely with the P40 gift I got yesterday.

5. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm getting some people in blue, some in white, and it looks like all cargo in blue.

6. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, just be careful with holding the load button. You don't want non-event passengers taking up valuable space!

7. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    Annnnd Tokyo is closed.

Strange I have all Class 3 upgraded airports, and advertising in Chicago - yet on some refreshes a couple airports have NO new jobs to Chicago...

8. seattleheli

seattleheli Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    There's so many presents, right now I wish I had a Cargo-only plane!

We can pass TA on this one, I can feel it.

"Challenge accepted!"

9. thisisina

thisisina Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Woohoo, Kringle Kruiser in Chicago! I just found my first mystery part, too!

The only problem with a class 3 city is that I just hangared 9 class 1 planes, but I don't have that many class 3s to replace them with. Yet. Guess I'll be stalking the market!

10. Taonas

Taonas Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Yeah, some cities aren't generating much/any Chicago jobs each cycle. Weird.

11. RLangley91

RLangley91 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    I'm not surprised that we've got a Kringle Kruiser for the prize (even though, without mystery parts, we'll have to wait until Boxing Day for one), but why is the event city Chicago? I'd have thought that, since Father Christmas is from Finland, it would have been in either Helsinki or Oulu.

Also, is this the only time where the prize has been the same regardless of where the crew finishes?

12. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    I could swear there was one other time where the prize was the same. But I'm not sure....

13. Dudley1uk

Dudley1uk Active Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Well, another crap present this morning, again! Only given 5 bus, but, on a brighter note I'm finally in a position to take part in a global event. Has any one got any cloudliner parts going spare, please? I have a cloudliner p controls at the mo.

14. seattleheli

seattleheli Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    No kidding. I think the advertising agency workers in Chicago went on xmas vacation, because my Sea Knight just got back to NY from dropping off jobs, and after a job refresh, there were ZERO event jobs.

15. Mxboyles

Mxboyles Active Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Another bearclaw from nimble it, that's 2 in a row, yaaay.......

On a brighter note, finally an event I can take part in :) will be aiming for top 20 with my measly 15 plane slots. Kringle Kruisers here we come!

16. lewishenson

lewishenson Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Navigator C for me today. Not quite a Concorde.

Got my (first) Kruiser. 6 bux to build for those that want to know. Also have the Santa outfit. Just need some more mystery parts now…

17. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    All my cities seem light on all freight. Anyone else notice the same?
    Also don't complain about 5 bux. In Tiny Tower I received 3000 coins today. LOL

18. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    OK regarding Chicago passengers - the only ones in blue are Santas and surgeons. I get the Santas part but why the surgeons??

19. RLangley91

RLangley91 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    I know - I saw one and thought "WTF"?

Also, I've never come across one so I don't know, but do Mystery Parts count towards the job total?

20. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    Relharn 330 jobs already??? *jawdrop*