Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. alyssacroacia

alyssacroacia Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Personal Assistant
    USA
    Sea Knights for alyssacroacia?

GC: alyssacroacia (please say for what game(s) you're adding me if you do)

Does anybody have a couple of Sea Knight/Sea Knight parts that would be willing to give them to me?

Merry Christmas to me? :eek:

2. harriet7979

harriet7979 New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Mom
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi, all. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, but I finally decided to take the plunge and join you. I'm delivering jobs to Geraldton as we speak. I'll start adding everyone on GC as soon as the rugrat goes to bed.

3. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    Hmm not sure... but your profile says you're using a iPhone 3GS. I'm using a iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1. Maybe it has something to do with the device & version of iOS?

4. Andrwsc

Andrwsc Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Some events (both local and global) generate outgoing items from the event city. For example, the dive trip (currently in Honolulu) has scuba gear for incoming cargo and diver costumes for incoming passengers, but also has sunken treasure for outgoing cargo.

My favorite is the prison break event, with convicts leaving the city!

But the computer failure event (which has happened globally 3 times now) has Touch Arcades as the outgoing cargo, in a humorous jab at the #1 flight crew's dominance (soon to be broken). I think it's pretty clever.

5. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    Ahhh I was wondering what these "Touch Arcades" cargo items were, only to realize that they are coming from Geraldton! Since I only do round-trips, I never saw the "Touch Arcade" cargo item... :eek:

6. alyssacroacia

alyssacroacia Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Personal Assistant
    USA
    Wow, Andrwsc, that's very insightful of you!! I agree, that is DEFINITELY clever! I'll be looking for more happenings like this in the future!

7. CJJ

CJJ Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Student
    Hawaii, USA
    Lurker here. :3

Am I the only one crossing their fingers for a Concorde or C130 Plane for Christmas? :D

8. Hirusan

Hirusan Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Photographer
    Japan
    I just joined TA1. I'm hoping to add to momentum to the fleet. I hope I can serve you all well.

9. PondusFM

PondusFM Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    My profile is incorrect. I have upgraded to a iPhone 4. Thanks for pointing it out, will change it now :)

10. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    http://www.zenfar.com
    Move Save Games

Can you move your Pocket Planes save game to a new device that has a different Apple ID?

Amazing Game!

11. lewishenson

lewishenson Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Sent you a couple of parts. :)

12. Relharn

Relharn Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Yes you can, but it's a little tricky.

1: Log on to Game Center on your new device with the SAME account as your "main" device.

2: Install Pocket Planes on new device (I don't know if this will work if you already have a PP game on the new device)

3: Start PP and ensure iCloud sync is enabled so it will sync the latest save to new device.

4: Log out of GC and log in with the different ID.

5: Start PP, disable sync, and reset awards.

Hopefully this will keep the save but now link the game to your new account.

13. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Anyone else disappointed with the Advertising agency behind the Geraldton campaign? They don't seem to be working very hard for my little pocket world!

14. jdrawmer

jdrawmer Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Must admit not having this problem at all really! IT normally takes at MOST 2 job turns (including when they land) to fill my feeder Seq-M planes!

15. jdrawmer

jdrawmer Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    TA pulled away a bit over night to just under 6000 :(

16. KitFisto22

KitFisto22 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Hey guys. I'm semi-back with another random idea in my head... NimbleBit's first cruise game... Seems like a stretch but I'll explain it later. Just gonna keep it out there...

17. Chewbacca

Chewbacca Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012

The first run through, I thought the agency behind Geraldton was doing a good job. I was really disappointed yesterday when I renewed. They slacked off for sure.

18. tfrichards92

tfrichards92 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    10000th flight this morning.

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or worried.

19. thisisina

thisisina Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2012
    I finally was able to close Iqaluit, been busy trying to cross off my Christmas list. I had a few planes going at Geraldton, but now have my fleet focused there.

Oh and, challenge accepted! I love TA1's fighting spirit. :D

Personally, I'm hoping for a Kringle Kruiser. But any of those planes would be great, too!

P.S. Anyone have a spare Mapple engine? Slightlynorth gifted me the parts, my game crashed 3x but I only have 2 parts. After his generosity, I don't want to bug him again for the last part.

20. Slightlynorth

Slightlynorth Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    I got ya.