Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Fullquiver13

Fullquiver13 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Avionics engineer
    Michigan, USA
    Just Wondering - Old and Wise Ones question

Will PP interupt your game and show you a gifted item or does this only happen when you start the game? It seems that I have received things only when I start the game, never in the middle.
    You all have been playing much longer than I have, is this true?

Fullquiver13

2. FebruaryXVI

FebruaryXVI Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Hello TA figured id introduce myself. Ive been a part of TA Flight Crew the last 4 events. I switched to TA1 yesterday. I came in #35 in the crew for the last event.
    Currently level 20. I fly 11 mohawks 1 pearjet 1 aeroeagle and was recently gifted a tetra thanks to the nice nimblebit folks.
    Ive been lurking for a while, so i guess it was time for me to come out of the shadows.
    Ive got spare huey parts if anyone needs them.
    My GC name is the same as here FebruaryXVI.

See you all on the tarmac.

3. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    #10383 vicsark, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    I'm not kidding, TouchArcade1 #1 crew for Geraldton!

TouchArcade1 crew

Just reply with "Challenge accepted!"

Attached Files:

4. jdrawmer

jdrawmer Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    How many have you got 'finishing the job'? I can only manage 10 but am doing my best to hold onto the lead until I go to sleep!

5. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    WELCOME new peeps and delurkers! I see a lot of new names and lots of traffic here. Join us at #TOUCHARCADE1 and add yourself to the list on our spreadsheet (linked in my signature below), send GC requests so we can see each other on the Leaderboard.

Challenge accepted!!!
    Doesn't matter to me. Both prizes are equally enticing ... Same shishkabob, different texture. :D
    Odds are good, we're only ~800 jobs behind.

6. Perfect trumpet

Perfect trumpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    Damn I love you Faye when you talk dirty ;) x

7. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    For the love of!!! What the hell is that vic armegeddon???

8. Faye Valentine

Jun 20, 2012
    She must be Super Woman to take care of 13 kids. I have my hands full with just the one. That's sweet of you to think of her. So how does that work with timing? You make sure to let her launch PP first thing in the morning so she sees the Nimblebit free gift popup? And you stop playing after a global event until she has had a chance to play and see the global event prize?

9. 3wapp

3wapp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    I have 5. 2 Kangaroos, 1 Mohawk, 1 airvan and a Kick-Butt Sea Knight!

Only 10 slots total so thats about all i can spare :) I have kept in the top 10 but i'm dropping, now in 9th

10. figment

figment Active Member

May 8, 2012
    #10390 figment, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    I like it. Go for first. It's going to take me awhile to get all my blimps down there from New York. Mapple will get there pretty quick though.

11. Faye Valentine

Jun 20, 2012
    Here's a question for all ....

Is it possible to play PP with 2 different GC accts on the SAME iDevice?

My young daughter wants to play PP and I would prefer for her to have her own PP playing space instead of mucking up my planes/routes as she has often sent planes to weird places and jobs in the opposite direction.

So is it possible to set her up with her own GC ID?
    Can I play MY game on my iPhone when logged into my GC acct, and she can play HER game on my iPhone when she is logged into her GC acct?

Heh, that pic kinda looks like my route, except I have much less planes and have closed South America/Africa (again).

LOL
    O:)

Hmmm can't get the angel emoticon to appear like it would on Facebook.

12. Perfect trumpet

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    I'd say st a guess due to iCloud a d sync I'd say no. Sorry Hun as for angel don't lie now honey ;) x

13. 3wapp

3wapp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Is it just me, or when bux are the fare for a wedding attendee, the image is of a bride but the name is of a groom (presumed) ? :D

Ref: Wedding in New York jobs

14. Andrwsc

Andrwsc Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    I saw that also. Some male names for Bitizens in wedding dresses!

15. Fullquiver13

Fullquiver13 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Avionics engineer
    Michigan, USA
    Playing PP - 2 accounts or 2 devices

Since the software is only loaded once on the phone, the problem you run into is not setting up 2 GC ids but that your daughter will be playing with your PP setup (routes +planes). If she is playing on a seperate device, you can use the same GC id on 2 different devices (just don't sync them on i-cloud, see the options set-up for the game)
    So if I understand what you are trying to do correctly I don't believe you can do it.

16. Apex24

Apex24 Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Challenge accepted I'm in Mobage name: WTFRUDOIN

17. CastlePage

CastlePage Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    LOL nice. I haven't open up Geraldton. Let me sort out the layovers and close down Iqaluit and Quebec first.

My iPhone and iPad have diff GC names. I did it so that I can use my iPhone PP to spy on our competitors :) But I've stopped doing so ... too busy with work and family and PP. Well, I've sent the Kringle Kruiser to my iPad PP, that pic was taken on iPad.

LOL, if TA1 gets anymore famous, and the TA crew come over to TA1 ....

Jiayou SuperUberDuperNorth !

Since your wife and u share the same GC account, how to gift her (to ensure that she receives it)? Do both you and her share the same iPhone/iPad ?

If you have your own iPhone/iPad, how about a separate GC account for her? We will do our best to help her and you.

Vic is the Darth Vader with the fleet of Imperial cruisers at his disposal. Hmm ... how about this story:
    Vic Vader has set up Geraldton as the next Death Star base. Jdrawner and 3wapp are the rebel ships trying to break VV's hold. The rest of us ... hmmm ..... still deciding .....

18. Faye Valentine

Jun 20, 2012
    Hmmm .... imperial March is running through my mind now :D

19. Gus172

Gus172 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Looks like TA is holding back on flying.

Perhaps they want the bux.

I say only do the minimum so they are stuck with the plane. ;)

20. 3wapp

3wapp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2012
    I've been consumed by you guys with massive plane armies ;)

Fell out of the top 10 of #ta1, but I put up a fight for a while with my measly crew :)