Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Perfect trumpet

Perfect trumpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Uk
    P40 if your offering mate ;)

2. CastlePage

CastlePage Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    #9522 CastlePage, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    SuperUberDuberNorth, come and join us AND collect bux. We miss your presence. Perhaps you could consider modifying your strategy to allow bux/mystery parts collection and playing at the same time? That's what I'm doing now, and my bux count went from 17600 to 23000 in the last Kabut event.

I don't like the winding down phase :p This time it was 2 hours and considered quick because I didn't have to change my base hubs (London-Paris).

Like you, I have 9 class 3 airports and the global event airport. (LA, NY, London, Paris, Tehran Tokyo, Lima, Kinshasa, Jakarta). You have 3 pairs of twin city hubs :eek:?? I only have one London/Paris. I've maintained this setup for the past few global events.

3. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    yeah 3 close hubs is great when I need to make some easy fast bux :)
    I crossed the 40k mark today.

U sure u don't need any part to complete a plane mate?
    I'm off to bed,I'll send them tomorrow.
    @PT u're first on the list, one part a pax.

4. Merlion

Merlion Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Alright, Vic, since you insist!

I'll take another Huey body. GC Merlionine, lvl47, and boy did you just drive a hard bargain! :))

Incidentally everyone, I've got Bobcat and Huey controls coming out of my ears. Just let me know.

Cheers,
    M.

5. Gus172

Gus172 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Figured I should stop in and say hi

Started at the original Toucharcade and then saw TA1 figured it was a better fit.

Gus172

6. coastcat

coastcat Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Birchcraft are faster than any class 1 plane and can carry 4 jobs. Equinox are even faster but can only hold 3 jobs. You'll probably accumulate coins a bit faster with the Birchcraft (more "fares" and lower operating cost than the Equinox means more profit per flight).

I've started over with a second GC account and am at level 12. I built one Birchcraft M, but am otherwise running good old Kangaroos - they're slow but profitable - until I reach level 16 and can put together Aeroeagles. My advice is to do the same. Aeroeagles are awesome.

7. PapiChullo

PapiChullo Active Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Oo oo oo!! I'm one above you right now. If you have a spare P40 engine or body, I could use one. Thanks a lot!

8. Ruffy

Ruffy Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Singapore
    Thanks for offering

Hi, Vicsark,

Can I have a sea knight body? I am level 34, and my gc is ruffyvanman.

Thanks alot!

Ruffyvanman

9. Jmacjmac

Jmacjmac Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    #9529 Jmacjmac, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    Hi Vic
    I would like to take you up on your part offer. TA name jmacjmac, GC name is
    JMAC 362436. (line # 31 in the spreadsheet)[level 38]If you have either a P40 engine or body it would be greatly appreciated as I got to the game a little late and only have the controls. Thanks, JM

10. simtom

simtom Member

Jun 18, 2012
    E.U.
    Tiny Tower has been updated and guess what? Your tower is now Christmas themed and ... there is a Kringle Kruiser on your roof!

11. Merlion

Jun 24, 2012
    Screenshot! Screenshot!

12. sir_robert_72

sir_robert_72 Well-Known Member

Hello

Having been on the flight crew for a while now I thought it was about time I said hello.

My game centre ID is sir_robert_72.

If any one is looking for blimp or huey parts I maybe your man. I'll post details of what I have to the parts swap thread.

I also have to admit I'm looking for advice. I'm level 35 now and have somehow spralled out to an unmanagable 32 airports. I'm thinking of trying to trim back to around 12 major hubs but and concerned this will restrict too much. Any words to the wise would be brilliant.

13. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Hey Ruffy,
    Have you come onboard TA1, I don't see you in the crew list?

Parts sent guys.
    Let's keep our 2nd place :)

14. CastlePage

Sep 28, 2012
    Welcome :)

I have only 10 airports -- 9 class 3 airports (LA, NY, London, Paris, Tehran, Tokyo, Lima, Kinshasa, Jakarta), and the global event airport, which in this case is Barcelona. I've been using this setup for the past few events with very minor changes. I used to make the class 3 city that's closest to the global event the central hub, but since the Kabut global event, I decided to keep London-Paris as the central hub. (Vic Sark uses 3 pairs of twin hubs. He also has 9 class 3 airports only.) The good thing about this set up is that it's relatively easy to wind down layovers once the global event is over and set up the next global event without upsetting the overall setup much. This set-up also also good for collecting bux.

15. CastlePage

Sep 28, 2012
    #3 is trying to close the gap. they are less than 800 jobs away. Vic, where's your entourage of planes?

16. Merlion

Jun 24, 2012
    Thanks, Vic! Part received in good order. Pleasure once again!

Cheers,
    M.

17. sir_robert_72

Hi CastlePage

Thanks for the advice, thats really helpful. I think I probably have all the airports that you have suggested, I guess its the other bits and pieces ones that are causing my problem.

18. sir_robert_72

As requested, one very festive Tiny Tower Lobby.

:)

Attached Files:

19. Jmacjmac

Jmacjmac Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Got the engine. Thanks Vic. Oh, and no crash when I accepted it.
    JMAC

20. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    Anyone else experience a bug in the marketplace?

I was able to buy a part repeatedly. The part would increment in my parts list, Bux would be deducted, but the part remained in the marketplace screen.