Android Pocket Mine 3 not working

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by polarbiker, Nov 15, 2020.

1. polarbiker

polarbiker Member

Feb 5, 2014
    #1 polarbiker, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    I've been playing Pocket Mine 3 on my Android phones since it was released. Have been using my current phone for over a year. Starting this week, I no longer get scores for the daily (or weekend) tournaments. I can play, but no score is recorded. The app shows my user nickname and my coins, cards, etc. When I start the app, it connects to my Google Play account with my player name. When I look at my user info within PM3, it shows my nickname, code, and password, but when I try to log in to my Google Play account (again, from within PM3), it says, "No user linked to your Google Play account was found." My Google Play account shows it is connected to Pocket Mine 3. How can I start getting scores for tournaments again?

2. polarbiker

polarbiker Member

Feb 5, 2014
    I cleared the cache - no change. I cleared all data - no change. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and it asked me to log in. I logged in with Google Play, and it recovered all my saved information. I played the Monday Tournament, and it again showed me the leaderboard, but did not give me a score. What's going on?